Chapter 21

Disclaimer: Here we are. This story is now reaching the final stretch to being finished. That being said, none of the characters in this story, with the exception of Adam and Ileana do not belong to me, but to themselves. Expect a cameo appearance from Lilly Mayflower from American Satan. DUN, DUN, DUN!! Also shoutout to the movie Velvet Buzzsaw for such an awesome concept and the use of two seemingly ordinary words.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before she even had a second to react or even widen her eyes in shock, Ileana watched her brother be shoved up against the washing machine while Andy tackled her back into the living room, using one of his hands to pin her wrists above her head while his legs were on either side of her body. From inside the utility closet, she could clear hear Adam and Ashley fight and struggle against each other; punches being thrown and grunts of pain following. This promoted Ileana to struggle and fight against Andy with all of the vigor of a wild animal; snarling, growling, and even trying to reach up and bite him with the little bit of wiggle room that she had in her upper body. And when that failed, she maneuvered her legs to try and kick him in the chest. The vampire above her was mostly unfazed by her actions until her one of her kicks got him in between his legs and sent him sprawling backwards. Ileana moved fast, tackling Ashley from behind and biting him on his right ear; drawing blood and emitting a scream that made him stumble back until Adam was free to deliver two sucker punches to his chest and stomach until he was coughing and clutching his still bleeding ear.

As much as he wanted to get up and help his friend and stop the two ghouls from leaving, all Andy could do from his spot on the floor was groan in pain while he waited for his injured genitals to heal. For all of his inhuman strength as a vampire,certain parts of his body were still sensitive and susceptible to injury; like his genitals. And that wasn't even half of the problem. While the spell that Chris and the guys used was effective in keeping Ileana from leaving, it couldn't be sustained for extended amount of time, and by now was probably reduced to nothing. If anything, it was 0nly a temporary fix until he found something more permanent. After getting his licks in, Adam bolted for the for with his sister in tow, not even using the elevator, but just jumping down entire flights of stairs to out as much distance between them and the two vampires as possible.

Back upstairs, Andy staggered to the window only catching a brief glimpse of the two ghouls as they piled into Adam's car and peeled out of the driveway. Gritting his teeth and punching the window, Andy staggered back over to where Ashley was and looked over his ear, seeing the bite already start to heal while the blood around his neck and clothes was still fresh. The vampire in question just laid on his side and tried to let his body rest from the assault, but wore a dark grimace on his face. If Ileana wasn't so important to Andy, he would've snapped her jaw a long time ago.

"Hang in there, Ash. I'm gonna get you something to get back that lost blood". he said, reassuringly. Once the pain subsided a bit more, And y made his way to the fridge and fished out a carton of milk that contained half a gallon of o O positive blood; enough for Ashley to train his strength. Which it did as he emptied it in 4 gulps and handed the hollow carton back to Andy with a deep sigh.

"Thanks man. How're you holding up?" he asked, wiping his mouth with the side of his hand. Running a hand through his hair with a tired sigh, Andy gave a brief shrug of his shoulders before responding.

"I've had better days, to be honest. I guess that barrier finally gave out. I knew I should've asked Chris and the guys for something more permanent. The two of them are probably halfway to the city by now". Andy replied, regret evident in his voice. Ashley picked up on this and slowly rose to his feet, patting himself down to find his phone and show Andy the additional reason why he was here. Once he found it in his jacket pocket, he tapped on the screen for a bit until he found what he needed and held his phone up for Andy to see.