Chapter 15

Disclaimer: The following is a fan based work of fiction. Characters in this story with the exception of my OC's, do not belong to me. There's going to be another reference to the manga Lychee Light Club by Usamaru Furuya, in this chapter, which does not belong to me. If you like what you're reading, be sure to leave a vote and a comment.

Ileana's POV

The second that he revealed himself to her in the dim light of this makeshift Hell that we were trapped in, she knew that he must have been second to the devil himself. Ileana's heart jumped into her throat, rocks began to tumble around in her stomach, and her body began to shake from fear. Despite her previous rampage in an attempt to find the exit. And even now, the struggle that she was putting up now seemed futile compared to the vice grip that he now held her in. Even his words were grating against her nerves.

""Long time no see, 'Lana. And Happy Halloween too. You like what I've done with this place? We racked up a good amount of money, but really it was just to get you and Adam in one place". The fact that he had the gaul to use her brother's name in this situation sent her flying into another rage. By now her true form of dark eyes and a glasgow line were revealed, but did nothing to faze the vampire or at least make him loosen his grip. In which case, meaningless shouting seemed to be the next available option.

"Where is he? What the fuck did you do you to him?!" she said with a slight growl in her voice. This wouldn't be the first physical altercation that they had, given that their very first encounter was a near fatal fight; but to be on the defensive end and have no control over the situation, to be subdued by this wolf in sheep's clothing that she foolishly allowed to seduce her ,made her feel helpless just as she did all those years ago when her parents were taken from her. Just as she did when she felt that she couldn't escape him the first time. And now, things were coming back around full circle and with Adam now thrown into their mess, her panic was reaching a fever pitch. Andy's next words did nothing to help her nerves either.

"He's fine. If I know ghoul biology, he should be waking up with an empty stomach". It wasn't long before he brought before the two of them with Ashley keeping a tight hold on his limp body.

"Ashley, you asshole! Let him go!" She shouted. But Ileana's cries fell on deaf ears, as Andy still held onto her for dear life, effectively grasping her other arm and pulling her against his chest. Every bit of strength that she could muster failed her as still tried to pull and struggle away from Andy even as he maneuvered his hands to get better access to her body. All the more reason to struggle and tug even harder against this monster. This monster that wormed his way into her heart and almost consumed it to the last bite; now it seemed like he was about to finish the job as Andy now began to unzip her jacket and tug on her shirt where her neck was; the feeling of his hot breath tickled her skin and made her blood run cold. Before Ileana could think to scream, her body was shocked by the searing pain of two fangs sinking into her neck.

Every nerve in her body was set ablaze, the pain short circuited her whole brain, and her throat was starting to hurt from screaming so loud. Coupled with the sickening feeling of her excess blood dripping and sliding down into her shirt, Ileana was all but ready to throw caution to the wind and tear him to pieces. If not for the fact that he pretty much had control over the situation. After what felt like an eternity, her screaming died down to yells, her yells became shouts, and her shouts became little more than desperate gasps and pitiful moans. Ileana's vision was starting to go black and her breathing was starting to become labored and hoarse. As black spots began to form in front of her eyes, the last image that was seared into her mind was her unconscious brother, causing a tear to trickle down her cheek before her body became heavier than a sack of potatoes and she was consumed by oblivion.