Chapter 10

Disclaimer: The new characters that appear in this story do not belong to me, but to themselves. Adam, Ileana, and Cara are the only characters I own. Also, this story has a minor smut scene in it so if you're not into reading it, be on the look out and skip over it. Plus the song that plays over the smut scene is Black Moon by Ghost Town, which I don't own.

In the previous chapter: Eventually the silence of the room was becoming a nuisance and Andy grabbed for the remote to turn on his stereo letting the first song play with no regard to what it would be.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now: Ghost Town's Black Moon.

I'm feeling all alone lately.

Tangled in these sheets...

I'm craving for you to come to me.

You're the reason I breathe.

The somberness of the song, mixed with the tangy smooth texture of the blood going down his throat sent Andy down the rabbit hole faster than he could have imagined. Before he realized it, he poured an even taller glass of O negative and lost any and all inhibitions, if he had any to begin with. The room began to ebb and flow to the tune of the song. Outside, it was mid afternoon but the thick blackness of the curtains and the warm ember glow of the ceiling light, were more than enough to convince Andy that it was night out. Eventually, he ended up on his bed swimming and swirling in a sea of warmth and slight arousal.

I'm feeling all alone.

I'm feeling all alone!

The silence shakes the room.

In the pale light of you

I want the night sky forever.

From inside of the closet in the corner of the room emerge a shadow that at first glance had the silhouette of a being that stood on two legs and possessed a luscious set of curves that could only belong to a woman. The hair on it's head served as veil of sheer darkness and was long enough to cover it's bare chest, but upon closer inspection, Andy began to see a pair of molten silver eyes that for a moment, changed themselves to being darker shades of black and grey. But despite his near drunken stupor, Andy now knew he was in the presence of Ileana.

I want you Black Moon

She made her way over to where Andy was on the bed and straddle him faster than he could think possible. He didn't hesitate in grabbing her hips and bringing her down to his level ,pressing his lips onto hers in a slowly growing fever pitch. His hands roamed the smooth skin of her back and sides; and the silkiness of her hair, committing each stroke and touch to memory; all while fully aware of the grinding motion that she was making underneath him.

You take control of my emotions,

Like the moon rules the tide.

Queen moon , I don't deserve you tonight.

But I'm begging you right now (right now)

Because she was already in the nude, Andy wasted no time in ripping off his shirt and undoing the belt and zipper of his pants. Ileana saw this and with a mischievous glint in her eyes, dragged her nails down his chest, until they were right at his now bare hips.