Chapter 1

Disclaimer: The Following is a fan based work of real person fiction. All persons with the exception of Ileana and Adam Maccari ( fictional characters) belong to themselves, and not to me. This includes Andy Biersack, Ashely Purdy, Jinxx, Ferguson, and anyone else who may be included. Please feel free to leave comments throughout the story; good, bad, wretched and divine.

Anyone who has lived in the city long enough would know that the nightlife is notorious for it's lack of sleep and constant activity, good and bad; immoral and innocent . And anyone who's born an inhuman creature would know that such a fact presents a perfect opportunity to grab a midnight snack. Vampires, werewolves, ghouls, shape shifters- they all took pride in the chance to move freely under the cover of the night and prey on whatever humans they happened upon without fear of consequences.

However, anyone who was unlucky enough to cross paths with Andy Biersack would know that they were on borrowed time, and death was inevitable. Said vampire was infamous for killing staggering amounts of people night after night, leaving in his wake crime scenes that made ignorant humans recoil in fear and paranoia, made other vampires cringe, and left other creatures astonished. Occasionally he'd even consume blood from those inside and outside of his species- extending his palate, so to speak. To other non human creatures, he redefined what it meant to be a monster. While Andy was known for being ruthless and messy in his feedings ,that didn't mean he was careless. He always made sure that they took place in areas that were either dilapidated, or shelter for the homeless.

And in each instance, he made sure that his prey was completely doubtless about his intentions and choice of location, which he applied through the use of his charm, charisma, and strikingly handsome features; all under the false pretense that he was on his way to some underground party. And while there were situations that put him face to face with hunters, Andy's deadly efficient fighting skills took care of them just as quickly. Normally, he'd feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that he'd taken the lives of the naive and drunken humans that trusted him. But lately, it wasn't for the sake of a meal that drove him devour other creatures, but rather to gain Intel on something that meant more to him than everything else in his life. His first love- A female Ghoul named Ileana Maccari, who despite being held in high regard by Andy, had hurt him worse than any hunter ever could. Not that a hunter ever would or could in this lifetime.

With each passing day, that pride and joy that he felt from his habitual binge eating was slowly starting to wane more and more. It had been like this ever since he lost his first love to an unforgiving world that wants them and creatures like them dead. Or rather, he lost her to a series of circumstances that drove a wedge between them and straight into his heart. Specifically, his binge eating which went up against her unfathomable desire for stability. Stability in a world where there was none- where the only stability that they would have is in the consumption of their prey. As a ghoul, this was something that she knew all too well. And for his part, Andy was big enough to admit that his eating habits had sparked more than a few heated arguments between him and his then lover. He wasn't exactly a believer in portion control- not like she was. It was to a point where Ileana would scream at him if she picked up on the telltale signs that he's pigged out for that evening.

Yet there was a time when Andy could recall Ileana being every bit as cold and ruthless as he was, which was what lead to their meeting in the first place. And that was just one of several reasons why Andy loved her so much. Scratch that, still loves her. Yet she took his heart and shattered it to pieces when she ran away and erased all traces of herself. What was once their home was now an empty tomb; and his paradise, a living hell. Despite Ashely insistence that he move on from her and look for new blood, no pun intended, it was easier said than done. The first thing he thought about when he woke up, before he went to bed, when he was feeding, and even as he was being serviced by the prostitute kitsune Juliet Simms, the only thing that ran through his mind was Ileana.

For as long as Andy could remember, his life had been nothing short of stagnant due in part to looming apprehension of being discovered and forcing his family to uproot their lives. Despite his survival skills as a vampire, his talent as a musician, and his friendship with fellow vampire Ashley Purdy, his fun had to be kept to a minimum thanks to the constant presence of hunters. All in all, it was a whirlwind of nothing but solitude.Then upon meeting Ileana, he felt a surge of familiarity and comfort that he thought would never greet him, even with Ashley hanging around. While they were together, Ileana was his safeguard, his best friend, and the reason he was able to face another day. She was exceptionally beautiful, incredibly strong, and overall a good lover. Not to mention, she was more of a monster than he was.

While they lived in a world that takes as much as it gives, it also offers more than it should, or in Andy's case more than he deserved. And he deserved to be happy. He deserved to have his Ileana's back. She just needed to be reminded of who she belonged to. She needed to be reminded that no one would love her like Andy, no one would protect her like Andy, and more importantly, no one would take care of her like Andy. Which lead to him embarking on a hunt that would impress even the most experienced hunters. And when he found her, there would be no chance for her to escape again. Just the thought of it made Andy smile darkly as crushed the skull of his latest kill underneath his boot heel.