Chapter 16

Disclaimer: The following is a fan based work of fiction. Characters in this story, with the exception off my OCs ,do not belong to me, but to themselves. This chapter is going to be a bit more mature due to the sexual theme that takes place. Specifically, masturbation to an unconscious person's body. If this is not your cup of tea, then press the back button on your computer, or find something else to read. By the way, the pic that is used here is not mine, but from season 2 of Attack on Titan, and is the best representation that I could find for the ending of this chapter. If you do like what you're reading, then be sure to give this story a vote and a comment.

Andy just barely managed to dodge the table that shattered to pieces behind him, but wasn't quick enough to dodge the punch that Ileana aimed at his jaw. The power and speed behind it, knocked Andy off his balance and sent him stumbling backwards, right onto his couch. Ileana approached him in three strides and shoved her foot into his stomach, with the intention of jumping forward and leaping out of the windows.

But Andy must have caught onto this as he pushed past the pain, grabbed her ankle and dragged her back down until she was pinned underneath him. As Ileana began to struggle and thrash against him, Andy held her wrists down with one hand, and grabbed for a shard of glass with the other. He held it close to her neck, and broke a bit of her skin, causing a droplet of blood to ooze out. When she felt this, Ileana struggled even harder, fearing a repeat performance of last night's events. Eventually, she brought her knee up to Andy's crotch and kicked him with every bit of strength that she could muster up. It had the desired effect as the vampire let her go to place both his hands over the front of his pants and writhe in agony on the ground. Ileana seized this opportunity and picked up the shard that Andy had at her neck, to reciprocate the same action; except she didn't hesitate in running the blade across his throat and spraying a copious amount of blood onto the ground. Andy now clutched his throat for dear life, despite the searing pain that still burned in his crotch. Ileana stood over him, tasting the blood that covered the now crimson glass shard.

"You know, looking back, this reminds me of the very first day we met. You overconfident in your feeding, and me still naive, and thinking I knew everything. I guess the saying is true: those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it". she said coldly. Meanwhile, Andy continued to writhe and squirm on the ground as blood continued to pool out of his open wound. Ileana circled him like a shark surrounding its' prey with and a taste for fresh blood.

"You fucked up big time, you say. You need another chance, you say. In the time that we were together, I've gave you more chances than you could give excuses as to why you were sucking the blood out of every Tom, Dick, and Harry that was young, dumb, and had a halfway decent face!"

As she finished her sentence, Ileana she jammed the broken shard into the back of Andy's head, specifically the top of his spinal column; just as it had been done to Adam. The shout that the vampire let out was loud enough to wake up the people outside and seemed to fuel the sadistic fire that burned in Ileana's core. Part of her wanted to keep hacking away at him until he was soft enough to consume, but the other, slightly more logical half of her wanted to leave him to bleed out and go make sure her brother was fine. Yet there was no way of knowing how many other people were in Andy's scheme from last night. But before Ileana could come to a decent conclusion, she could feel Andy's cold hand wrap around her ankle again, and try to drag her onto the ground with him. This immediately threw her off balance and she landed hard on her back, while Andy clutched her ankle and clawed his way up her thigh, to get to her.

His teeth and fangs were bared and the fire behind his eyes, burned bright and high. Ileana used her other foot to try and kick his face in, but this only made him angrier and he grabbed her other foot as well . She raised the shard of glass and moved to plunge it into Andy's eye, but he intercepted this only for the blade to go through his hand. The sight of this sent Ileana into hysterics and she shouted out her anger and fear.

"Get the fuck away from me!!" You don't stand a chance in Hell of getting me to forgive you!" With her lower body practically pinned down, she tried to push him away with just her bare hands, but it was too late; Andy managed to remove the shard of glass from his hand and moved to strangle her. The blood from his hands now covered her neck, giving her a little bit of wiggle room, but not enough for her to escape the vice grip that he held her in. In a last ditch effort to try and free herself, she clawed at his arms and even managed to draw a bit of blood. To which, Andy banged her head against the floor until she began to lose consciousness. Before the black spots could form behind her eyes again and drag her into unconsciousness, Ileana in a last minute idea, played dead and slowly let her hands drop and her body go limp.

Andy fell for it and released her throat, giving her body a once over from head to toe. Her pale, toned legs that seemed to go on for miles and were smooth to the touch, the way that his black shirt clung to her curves, and hips that were accentuated by her slim, grey panties. The small amount of cleavage that peaked out from the confines of his shirt, and slowly heaved up and down to go along with her breathing. Her pale skin and black hair that was fanned out around her like a dark halo.

Coupled with the blood that decorated her neck, she truly was a vision of beauty that drove Andy to his baser self. She was finally back. Back in his living space, in his life, and in his heart. With her body prone and laid out before him, he leaned over her neck and began to take a drink from her; the taste of her blood mingled with his, and helped to heal his wounds and then some. By the time he was finished, he observed her body one last time before he dashed into his bathroom, closed and locked the door, and undid his pants to stroke his erect cock. With his eyes closed, he conjured up Ileana's prone image, and stroke himself into a frenzy; the precum that formed at his tip gave him a good amount of lubrication to work with as his heart hammered in his chest, his breathing came out in short pants, and his nipples hardened to twin peaks. Eventually, a coil began to form in his lower stomach and Andy knew that he was close. While he tried to delay his orgasm, his lesser desires overpowered him and his climax washed over him. Sperm forced its' way out of his member and sent pleasurable chills all throughout his body.

Andy continued to stroke himself through his orgasm, but eventually got his breathing back to normal and his knees stopped trembling. He sat down on the toilet for a moment before he cleaned up his mess, slicked his hair back, and made for the door. Just as he opened it by a crack, he was met with a large kitchen knife being stabbed through his door. He slammed the door with lightning speed and tried to block it with his life, being mindful of Ileana's next stabs. Soon enough, she removed the knife to peer into the bathroom, taking note of the stunned, shocked terror in Andy's eyes. While her own eyes shined with sheer anger and the promise of death.