Chapter 4

Disclaimer: Same as the previous one. All characters, with the exception of Ileana and Adam do not belong to me, but to themselves. Also, very quick thank you to Starelf555 for adding this story to BVB Paranormal Stories and for commenting. Very much appreciated.

Andy and Ashley exited the bank in the dead of night with Ashley texting away on his phone and Andy walking with a determined stride. Turns out, Ashley's friend, Jinxx, known professionally as Jeremy Ferguson, was a cooler guy than he originally thought. Not only was he able to get Illeana's bank details, but he managed to set it up to where Andy could keep track of her accounts and have Jinxx freeze it, if need be.Jinxx even gave Andy his personal number if he had anymore questions.

Granted, Andy would let her withdraw money when she needed to buy things, but in the event that she withdrew an amount that was enough to leave New York, Andy could freeze that money and force her to stay put. Obviously, she'd be pissed when she realized that Andy messed with her money, but if it meant that he could be in her life again, it was worth it. To anyone who knew him like Ashley did, Andy was more than just a handsome face or a ruthless killer. He was also highly intelligent and tended to over analyze things.

Then there was his penchant for problem solving and debating; trying to make something out of seemingly nothing. Or trying to take his problems and fears and turn them into solutions. As things currently stood, Ileana was his primary problem. Not a difficult one, but one that he could take care of if he planned carefully enough. Truth be told, it was her brother he was slightly concerned about. In the back of his mind, Andy flashbacked to when he met Anita along with her aforementioned sibling as he continued his walk.

Fast forward to a month later and the two of them crossed paths again when Ileana was literally backed into an alleyway by a drunk human trying to to take her up against a dirty brick wall.

The two vampires parted ways for the night, promising to talk again first thing tomorrow. Ashley walked away across the street still texting away on his phone, and Andy continued down the sidewalk of downtown Brooklyn. He walked until he came upon what was obviously the red light district.

Andy approached the man with intent to threaten the idiot away from her, until he saw a figure standing on the roof of a building that oversees the alley on the opposite side. Before Andy could get a better look, the figure jumped down from on top of the building, and heads straight for the offender attacking Ileana.

As Andy came closer to one brightly outfitted establishment, he was immediately intercepted by a slender woman with long, dirty blonde hair, a slim figure that was clad in a form fitting red dress with fishnet tights, and a face full of makeup. As he looked her up and down, a microscopic smirk began to form on his lips. She gave a smirk of her own and what could be described as love, but Andy had long since reserved his love for another; and the kitsune, Juliet Simms was not it.

As quick as lighting, a sickening crack rang through the air as the man collapsed to the ground on his knees, clutching his head in a desperate attempt to stop the bleeding. Before he could curse out his pain and frustration, Ileana crouched down to his level with a butterfly knife in hand and slit his throat from ear to ear.

Using his vampiric strength, Andy shoved her up against a wall that sat in between a bar and a whore house. Both exclusively owned and operated to service inhuman creatures like Andy. And with his looks and charms, women flocked to him like a long desired oasis in a scorching desert. If Ileana was still in the picture, he wouldn't even look in the same direction as them. But since she wasn't, he'd need to satiate his desires with whoever he could get. And right now, the fox spirit that was on her knees, undoing his belt was what Andy could get for the time being.

Blood for Bloodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें