Epilogue Part 1.

"I can't believe all of this has actually happened" Jungkook ran a hand through his hair as he and Taehyung sat in the window of a small coffee shop.

"Don't make a big deal out of it please" Taehyung begged
"A big deal out of it?! Tae, you're gonna be leader of the fucking wolf pack!"
"Will you keep your voice down Jesus!" Taehyung grabbed his arms that had sprung out like a jack in the box. Jungkook smirked at Taehyung's embarrassed expression as he got very wary of other people hearing with this sort of stuff.

"Besides, Namjoon is still leader, I'm just giving him a hand and when he doesn't want to be leader anymore I'm stepping up" Taehyung shrugged
"That's still a huge deal!" Jungkook whisper shouted this time.
"What about Hoseok and Yoongi?" Jungkook asked

"They're cool with it. They've never wanted to be leader and they think me and Namjoon are doing a good job right now" Taehyung spoke as he drank the last of his coffee.

"I can't believe it's been six years since all this happened" Jungkook spoke with amazement.
"Since what happened?" Taehyung teased although he knew exactly what had happened.
So much is the answer.

He was a werewolf and was now joint leader with Namjoon, living with them in the lair as he'd made friends with Namjoon himself, Yoongi and Hoseok who for the first year or so were actually very caring, making sure he was safe whenever he went out as well as taking him hunting and showing him how to do it properly.

Jungkook was now working with the main leaders too, helping them manage the pearls that had been hidden in secret places that even Taehyung didn't know where most of them were. He only knew where the werewolves pearl was and where the elf one was. And that's because Ailee kept it with her.

She can't remember why exactly and sometimes he can tell she questions it was all a dream, despite her knowing her own brother is a werewolf. It did seem like a dream whenever Taehyung looks back.

Maybe it was because it feels like Jimin wasn't even real now.

When he meant six years changed a lot it did change a lot. It had been six years since he'd seen Jimin and although he was slowly forcing himself to move on, not a day went by where he didn't think of him once.

Sometimes he could be mid conversation and someone will say something Jimin said, or bring back a memory of the both of them and Taehyung will completely zone out of it, go into his own world where he'll relive that memory in his mind and for those few minutes he'll remember what it was truly like to be on cloud 9. Then he'd be hit with the real world and come back down, realising Jimin wasn't with him anymore.

Jin had promised nearly four years ago now that he would try and pass a rule for elves to come out into the real world. Even fairies and goblins were allowed now as long as they stayed hidden. But nothing had been heard, which everyone assumed it couldn't be done for some reason or other. It was an old rule and older rules are harder to get rid of.

So Taehyung had been left alone all this time. He wondered how Jimin was doing, thinking about it he'd moved on and if he had he wondered if he looked back and remembered it all. The way they kissed with so much passion or hugged with so much care and laughed with so much happiness. It was all just so perfect then. It was such a shame it had to end.

"Hey Tae!" Jungkook waved his hand in front of his face as Taehyung realised he'd done it again. His mind has slipped back to Jimin.
"Sorry what?" Taehyung asked.
Jungkook sighed as what he said before no longer mattered.
"Are you still thinking about him?" He asked, Taehyung nodding his head.
"It just feels like it was a lifetime ago and I-I wonder if he remembers me" Taehyung sighed as Jungkook reached across, patting his shoulder.
"I'm sure he does, how can he forget you when you meant so much to him?" Jungkook spoke as the two boys decided now was the time to leave.

They paid for their drinks as they headed out.
"Well I'm gonna go back home and finally put my feet up" Jungkook groaned as Taehyung laughed at him.
"I'm gonna go back to my house before I go back to the lair, I'll see you soon" Taehyung spoke, the two boys hugging one another before they pulled away and walked in different directions.

Taehyung began walking home as he noticed it was getting dark, the air becoming cooler as the sun had just set over the horizon, the stars lighting up the sky above as no cloud was in sight, making it cooler but far more beautiful. Not that temperature affected Taehyung anymore.

As he walked along the streets where he used to live, he reminisced about how he and Jungkook used to race one another home along this path to play their fantasy game where he would always be a werewolf and Jungkook would always be a vampire. It was crazy to think that they no longer needed a game to be what they dreamed about being since they were kids.

It all seemed so long ago since he was living a normal life walking along this path back home from school where he'd be wishing something exciting was gonna come out of life.

Suddenly his phone bleeped as it made him jump, the ring echoing around the quiet street that nobody was on, everyone tucked away in their houses as he pulled it out of his pocket to check who it was.

It was Namjoon, asking what time he'd be back since he made the wolves get phones so they could contact one another in a more subtle way. Especially after the police were called when loud howls were reported when Hoseok and Taehyung were having a howling competition and the whole town thought they were wild dogs that need putting in a zoo.

As he began to text back, not looking where he was walking, he didn't see someone walking along the opposite way who bumped right into them.

"Sorry!" They both said at the same time as they went to carry on walking, only for them to stop in their tracks.

Taehyung recognised that voice all too well and by the sounds of it, this person had stopped.

It couldn't be could it? Not when they were at the exact same corner they were at six years ago.

Turning around, Taehyung couldn't believe it.
——————

Ooh I wonder who it is?

Anyway, this book is coming to an end and quite frankly I don't want it to end.
So how would you guys feel if I did a sequel?

I had an idea the other day and I kind of wanna go through with it.
But only if you guys want it?