37.

"Please let me go!" He heard from one direction, running down there, only for Jimin's voice to come out just as clear in another direction.

"Jimin where are you?!" Taehyung called our, panic rising in him when he realised he was lost in the wolf lair when Jimin was in such danger.
"I'm here Tae!" He heard to the left, running down there, but then it echoed now in two different directions.

Taehyung's hands ran through his hair, gripping onto it as all of a sudden Jimin's voice was all he could hear echoing off each wall and corridor.
"He's going to kill me" "Help!" "Tae where are you?" "Let go of me!" "Tae!"
For a moment, he was convinced his mind was playing tricks on him as the voice were surrounding him and he was slowly losing his focus and panicking more and more, tears brimming in his eyes.
But he remembered Hoseok's words.

Don't play the game.

Taehyung stopped as he thought, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He knew Namjoon just wanted him to follow wherever Jimin's voice was heard from and trick him, giving him more time to play with Taehyung and hurt Jimin.

He had no idea how he was supposed to go about this. He didn't even know where Namjoon had run to with Jimin and he could hear the wolves coming after him as their barking and growling was getting closer and closer.

But that's when the light bulb went off in Taehyung's head.
He was a werewolf with advanced powers for a new born.

He tried sniffing in to pick up Namjoon's scent, but of course Namjoon had been smart and covered his scent. However, Taehyung picked up another one that seemed like it had tried to be covered, but it was so distinctive that was impossible.

It was a sweet smell compared to all the rest of them, like fresh fruit, and Taehyung knew in an instant that it was Jimin's.

He blocked out the echoes in his head as he jumped into wolf form and ran off following Jimin's scent. If anything, the voices that seemed louder with the wolves sensitive hearing gave him something to strive for and made him determined to get his little elf back.

He soon arrived in a small room which he found odd amongst all of the tunnels, stopping to look around. It wasn't much use as it was dark, the only source of light pouring in being from some torches along the dark brick walls.

But that's when he saw the walls were odd. The bricks were all perfectly in place besides the odd one which stuck out more. They ran all along the walls as Taehyung followed them, seeing they were leading upwards.

Looking up, he saw a hole with light through it as he realised that to avoid Namjoon's game like Hoseok said, he had to jump up there.

Just as he was about to run to the first brick to give him a boost, three wolves came out of nowhere, rugby tackling him to the floor as he rolled over, snarling at them before he began to fight all three of them.

He attacked one, throwing him at the wall as he bounched off it, cracking his head on one of the bricks as he was instantly knocked out. The two growled as he'd hurt their friend, both pouncing at the same time as they pinned Taehyung down.

He managed to shove one off, the wolf literally about to attack again whilst Taehyung was preoccupied with the other before he was tackled to the wall by Jungkook who pinned the wolf against it, squeezing his arms around it as he managed to crush its ribs, making it yelp in pain before falling limp.

Jungkook grabbed the other off of Taehyung, throwing him off.
"Go now! I'll hold them off!" Jungkook shouted as he fought with the other wolves that had got through Jin and Hoseok who were fighting downstairs.

Taehyung nodded as he leapt onto the wall, realising they were wet on purpose so he would slip as his paws and claws clung to the slippery surface.