6.

Taehyung awoke the next morning and he could have sworn it was a dream. It wasn't as he took some toast with Nutella on and a glass of water out to his little friend.

It just felt so surreal.

Opening the door, his heart did a little flip as he saw Jimin fast asleep with the blanket wrapped tightly around him as his head rested against the pillow. He looked so peaceful that he didn't want to disturb him, laying the toast and drink down on a box for when he wakes up.

Looking at his watch he realised he had to go so Jungkook wouldn't be mad he was late. Grabbing his notebook, he wrote a note saying he had school but he will be back and to stay where he was. Nobody ever used the shed really. Jimin was safe.

As he went to leave, he turned one last time to see Jimin still fast asleep, his face looking so peaceful and god he looked so kissable.

He instantly slipped into the mindset he told himself not to go into: what would Jimin be like as his boyfriend?

He imagined he'd be so cute to cuddle and kiss and spend time with. He seemed really nice and friendly and he was so adorable. The ears just added something so different to him. Nobody would have a boyfriend like him.

As he thought about it, his phone went off, meaning Jungkook was waiting as he dashed out of the door and away to school.

He really hoped Jimin would be okay by himself.

~~~~

Jimin awoke as he heard a door shut and some light humming coming from outside.

He rubbed his eyes as he sat up groggily, looking outside of the window, only to instantly shoot up when he saw a woman pottering around the garden, messing with some flowers before she began to walk towards the shed.

Instantly Jimin went into panic mode, throwing the hood up to cover his ears as he began to run behind a box to hide, only for the door to open and it be too late.

"What the-"
"Please don't hurt me!" Jimin cried as he flung his arms up in front of his face, scared for the reaction.
"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The woman spoke with a harsh tone as he looked to see she was stood with her arms folded and an unreadable look on her face.
"I-I'm T-T-Taehyung's friend" he stuttered as he moved out from behind the box.

The woman's face softened as she looked more confused now.
"He's never mentioned you has he?" She asked, mostly herself.
"We met last night" Jimin spoke up as she snapped her eyes to look at him.
"I-It's a long story" he spoke sheepishly.

That's when something caught her eye.

She saw that he had a pillow and duvet from Taehyung's room which meant he knew this random boy was here, but what was on it was more intriguing. She squinted her eyes to look at it, only for her to gasp when she saw it.

She knew it far too well.

"Y-you're..." She began to question, only to run up to him, take his hood down as he stood looking stunned that she knew.
"You're an elf!"

Jimin instantly worried that she'd be mad, only to see a smile light up on her face.

"You're an elf! That's why you're hidden away" She spoke before tutting.
"Taehyung shouldn't have hidden you away" She spoke as she wrapped her arm around his shoulders.
"Are you lost?"