25.

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️

Jimin and Taehyung resurfaced, both breathless as they attached their lips again, Jimin lacing his fingers in Taehyung's wet hair as he gripped at it. Taehyung was holding Jimin to him with one hand, the other massaging up and down his sides as he could feel Jimin becoming a little needy.

Pulling away, Jimin looked Taehyung in the eyes as he was glad to see he had the same lustful look in his eyes as he had in his own.

Looking around, he saw Jungkook wasn't around as they swam towards the edge of the pool, climbing out as Taehyung took Jimin's hand, leading him to behind the rock so it Jungkook did come back, they wouldn't be seen.

As soon as they both were out of sight, Taehyung pinned Jimin to the rock, kissing him in a rough and passionate way as he could feel the tension growing in the air around them, knowing what it was leading to. He had no idea if Jimin knew too but he promised himself he'd be gentle with him.

Taehyung's kisses trailed down Jimin's jawline, down to his neck as Jimin was gasping, left breathless as he couldn't help but moan at the sensation of Taehyung's lips sucking on the sensitive spot of his neck, only for that to intensify when he felt one of Taehyung's hands on his nipple, rubbing over it.

The other hand slowly slipped down, cupping the buldge that had formed in Jimin's pants as he let out a lewd moan, shocked at himself. He'd never been touched there, although he knew about it.

Taehyung smirked when he heard the way Jimin moans, trailing his hand up the buldge he felt as he rubbed it, pulling Jimin's pants down as Jimin sighed with relief when he felt his member released from the restriction it felt in his pants.

Taehyung looked Jimin in the eyes, full of lust as the elf seemed to share it, looking at him with scared but hungry eyes. They were hungry for what was to come.

Taehyung slipped his own pants off as he took Jimin's hand and lay him down on the grass, hovering over him as he attached their lips in a kiss again, Jimin's hands running down from being tangled in Taehyung's hair, down his back as he traced out the sides of his body that he absolutely adored.

Suddenly Taehyung sat up as he put two of his fingers in his mouth, wetting them as much as he could as Jimin looked at him, slightly confused as well as needy. He could tell as Jimin's thighs were rubbing together to try and gain some sort of pleasure from it. Nothing compared to what was about to happen though, he would soon learn that.

Taehyung took his fingers out of his mouth as he knew they were wet enough, glistening in the moonlight as he gently flipped Jimin onto his back who was still a little bewildered by all of this.

Slowly, he inserted his index finger in, Jimin moaning as he dug his face into the ground, muffling the sound slightly, his hands suddenly gripped the grass under him as his face contorted from the weird yet pleasurable sensation.

Taehyung moves his finger in and out for a while before inserting the next one, making another moan slip from Jimin's lips as he was still finding the feeling weird. Only after a while it began to feel good, making his hips grind against it as well as into the ground as he managed to get some friction from that, hissing in through closed teeth before letting out a quiet and needy moan.

Taehyung took his fingers out, knowing he was ready as he flipped Jimin onto his back again, only then seeing he looked petrified.
"It's okay Jimin" Taehyung kissed him gently
"It might hurt so hold my hand okay?" He spoke, offering his hand as Jimin hesitantly took it, his other hand gripping at Taehyung's back.

Taehyung watched Jimin's face twist Ashe inserted himself into him. He watched the way he squeezed his eyes shut, hissing inwards in a sharp breath from the pain he was feeling. It was a lot to take in. Literally.

Taehyung kissed him quickly, seeing tears had sprung to Jimin's eyes as he wiped them with his thumb on his free hand, giving him an assuring smile before he slowly began to grind in and out of him.

At first, Jimin's face was made up of pain as he groaned out.
"I-it hurts~" he spoke as Taehyung groaned at the feeling of Jimin around him, digging his face into Jimin's neck as he began to plant small butterfly kisses along his sensitive skin, trying to soothe him slightly.
The whole time, Taehyung didn't let go of Jimin's tiny hand, despite Jimin gripping so hard it felt like it was going to break. He needed to be there for Jimin though.

As the moment grew more heated, Jimin's moans turned from pain into a mixture of pleasure as they blended together so perfectly that it sounded so sweet and beautiful to Taehyung. That alone was enough to push him towards his climax, let alone actually doing this with him.

Taehyung moves his hips, his breath ragged every time he moved in as he let out a deep breath every time he moved out, kissing Jimin's lips in case Jungkook came back.

Suddenly, Taehyung's hand wrapped around Jimin, pumping him as Jimin's breathing became even more staggered, his eyes squeezing shut as he pulled away from the kiss, unable to hold in his moans that went even more high pitched.

"T-Tae~ please.." he breathed, unable to take the intensity of both as he could feel himself getting closer and closer.
"I-I'm gonna~" he moaned out, Taehyung digging his face into the crook of Jimin's neck as he was unable to hold it back too, slipping out one last moan before he climaxed, followed by Jimin who did too with a loud gasp, his body following limp as his chest was heaving.

Pulling out, Taehyung lay next to Jimin as he wrapped his arm around him, kissing his temple as the two lay there under the stars, catching their breath back.

A smile slowly stretched across both their faces as the memories burned in their mind, saving there forever.

That's when they heard Jungkook.

"Guys?! Are you here?" Jungkook's voice echoed around as Taehyung and Jimin looked at one another with wide eyes, scrambling to put their clothes on as they heard his foot steps getting closer.

Just as he rounded the corner, Jimin and Taehyung were stood, fully clothed although Jungkook could already tell something was going on whilst he'd been gone.

"Are you okay? What's happened?" Jungkook spoke with concern as they both looked at one another before looking back at him
"Nothings wrong" Jimin laughed
"Why would you think something was wrong?" Taehyung joined in as Jungkook realised what had been going on. Nothing was wrong at all.

Both of their hair had been messed up as their eyes were like rabbits in headlights. Jimin's shirt was creased as he had another mark added to his neck that was slowly going purple. Both of their lips were swollen as he noticed they had a certain glow to them.

He knew what had happened and honestly, he was just going to leave them to it.

"So, I'm gonna go sleep..." Jungkook spoke as he slowly excused himself, Taehyung and Jimin glancing at one another as they began sniggering like teenagers.

Bringing him in for a quick kiss, Taehyung took Jimin's hand, taking him over to a patch of grass as they both lay under the stars again, watching as they glistened in the darkness, able to defeat it with the light they possessed.

"Never leave me" Taehyung spoke softly as Jimin smiled at him.
"I won't" He spoke as he turned on his side, Taehyung doing the same as they were in a spooning position, kissing the back of his neck before he slowly fell asleep.

Jimin lay in the darkness, his eyes wide open as he thought everything over.

Taehyung that day had given him enough happiness to last a life time. It wasn't fair if that was to end so badly with the wolves.

Closing his eyes, he hated thinking about this as his heart was telling him this was wrong. But he knew he had to do it.

It was for Taehyung and Jungkook's safety.
———————

The post concert depression is real guys lmao
But this chapter is high key adorable if that's even possible