Chapter 21 (LAST CHAPTER)

JungKook's POV

"1.."

"2.."

"3.."

Just then someone walked in the house.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" I heard my father scream.

"JUNGKOOK PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" He yelled.

"Dad... Jimin's gone.." I said in the most broken voice.

"Huh..?" My dad asked.

"He slit his throat but I didn't have the cuts to tell you.." I said while sobbing.

"I wanna be with him dad, please, let me be with him." I said.

"JungKook no, I cannot loose you, please, put the knife down." He said.

"I love you" I said before pressing the knife into my stomach.

"JUNGKOOK!" Was the last thing I heard.

I felt myself being lifted.. Lifted out of my body. 

I looked at my dad who was kneeling by my dead body crying and hugging me...

"Im sorry.." I whispered but my lips didn't move and he couldn't hear it.

I was going towards a light, but two people were standing at the end of it.

As I got closer I saw, it was my mom and Jimin, they had beautiful, big, white wings.

Jimin ran up to me and hugged me. "I didn't want you to do this.. But Im so happy you're with me." 

"I Couldn't live without you baby." I said and hugged him back.

"You've made me proud Kookie, but I wished you would've just stayed stronger..." I heard my mother say.

I let go of Jimin and hugged her tightly. "Im sorry mom, but I couldn't loose another person I love."

1 weak later

Author's POV

The 5 boys and their parents gathered around on the grass with Jihyun crying and looking at the two coffins placed next to each other.

"I told him to stay strong..." Yoongi said and sobbed.

They all sobbed and said their last goodbyes and watched the coffins lower into the ground right next to each other.

They all through flower petals into the ground on top of the coffins.

"They were just angels that wanted to go home and be safe" Jin said.

THAT'S THE ENDDDD!! OH MY GOD IM SOBBING AND SHAKING I CANT EVEN.

I really really REALLY! hope you liked this book, it was quite the journey to write to be honest.. 

I purple you!

Stay positive~ 

:')