Chapter 4

Really long chapter ahead!!

2 weeks later

Jimin's POV

These past 2 weeks have been hell.

It was supposed to be for me to heal but all my dad did was beat me like he did everyday.

I jolted up awake as I felt a stinging on my cheek.

I sat up but then held my stomach because it hurt.

I looked up and saw my dad who I assumed just slapped me.

"Go get ready for school you have to go today." My dad said in a rude tone.

"I hope you do bad in practice today so you realize your aren't good at anything especially dancing." My dad spat in my face and walked away.

A tear fell down my eye and I got up.

I limped to my dresser and limped to the bathroom.

I took a shower which was not easy then got changed.

I did my make-up to hide the bruises.

"I'm fine, thanks for letting me take 2 weeks off so I could heal, I healed well." I said to the reflection in the mirror.

"That seems convincing enough." I said to myself.

I tried to walk without a limp but I fell to the floor and hit my knee hard on the hard tile.

I held my breath and took a deep breath trying to fight the urge to cry.

"I need to walk without a limp or else it won't be convincing.." I said to myself. 

I'll just say I hurt myself when walking to school today.

I decided to wear a really oversized long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans and white converse. 

I got my backpack and walked out to door, skipping breakfast like I always do.

I was not excited at all to go to school, it's probably gonna be me getting beaten like normal.

The second I walked into the building I was thrown to the wall.

"So I heard you're Park Jimin huh?" An unfamiliar voice said.

"SPEAK UP!" The boy shouted and I felt a tear come to my eye.

"Y-yes.." I squeak.

"So you think you're so perfect do you?" He said tightening his grip on my arm.

"N-no?" I say confused.

"I've heard about you around here and I've only been here for a weak!" The guy yelled and slapped me.

What the fuck did I do wrong?!

Namjoon's POV

We were just talking by my locker discussing how we need to stop doing all these things to Jimin.

"Look!" We heard someone shout in the hall and he was pointing.

I looked to where he was pointing and omg someone was holding Jimin up to a locker.

I saw him slap Jimin.

"Hey!" I yell from instinct.

I walked over to that guy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked the guy and he turned his face towards me.

Woah this guys is tall and really buff.