Chapter 3

Hoseok's POV

"Feel bad yet Namjoon-Hyung?" I asked sparing a side glance to Namjoon.

He just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

We continued to walk towards the lunch room.

But them something unexpected happened..

"What the hell?!" Namjoon shouted and I looked up and Jimin passed out on the floor.

My eyes went wide and we all ran up to him at once.

"You ok Jimin?!" Jin asked shaking him.

"He's not conscious!" Tae says panicking.

Namjoon picked him up and his face went pale.

"He's so light..." Namjoon said in a scared voice.

"How light?" I asked and Namjoon looked at me and I saw the surprise in his eyes.

"So light Jin could carry him." Namjoon said and we gasped.

"Wow he must be pretty light.." Taehyung says and we agree.

We then ran to the nearest bathroom and set him down on the floor.

"If we tried to get him to the nurse office I'm afraid we might be too late." Namjoon said taking his jacket off to rest under Jimin's head.

"Tae or Jungkook you two are the fastest so one of you go get the nurse!" Namjoon ordered us and Tae was outta there in a snap.

I turned my head to look back at Jimin.

We waiting patiently for the nurse and then someone finally came in with Tae.

It was kinda awkward to have a girl in the boys bathroom but Jimin was more important.

Wow, I never called him important, feels weird.

She picked him and we saw her eyes widen.

"My god he is light.." She mumbled as we run to the nurses office.

As we were running I could see people stop and stare.

She set him down on the bed they have in there and began to check his heart beat.

Jungkook's POV

I watched as the nurse did all these tests on Jimin and I felt really bad.

Apparently Namjoon and Jin are really chill with the nurse because she usually doesn't let friends know what's happening to the other who has something wrong but she let us stay.

"Can I get the assistant in the sick room please? It's an emergency." The nurse spoke in her radio that was clipped on her shoulder.

Soon the assistant came running in and she gasped when she saw Jimin passed out.

"Alright so it seems to be his heart rate is slower than usual." The nurse started reading off her chart

"He's having trouble breathing right now as well so can you get me an oxygen mask please?" The nurse asked and the assistant nodded and searched the cabinets. 

She pulled out this weird looking machine and strapped it to Jimin's face and turned it on.

Air started blowing from the tube into the mouth piece and we could hear Jimin struggling to breath.

"We need to check his torso for any injuries so if any of you feel uncomfortable with that you are welcome to leave and we'll call you back in when it's done." The nurse said and we all were fine with it.