Chapter 15

JungKook's POV

Me and Jimin walked into school together and met up with everyone by NamJoon's locker.

"Hey guys how was your weekend?" I asked them all.

"It was pretty good." Yoongi said.

"Fun." NamJoon said while looking at Jin.

"I spent my time with NamJoon like always." Jin said and laughed.

"I was with Yoongi." Tae said.

"Pretty boring but I went out with NamJoon and Jin" Hoseok said.

"That's good, me and Jimin just stayed home the whole weekend watching movies and getting to know each other." I said and they all nodded.

We all talked for about 5 more minutes then we all walked to class. 

Jimin's POV

I walked to class with Hoseok and talked about getting to know each other. We just talked about random things we liked, it was pretty fun getting to know him, he seemed fun. 

I was sitting in class thinking what if JungKook is cheating on me? What if he's just with me to break my heart after a while. After all, they did abuse me for 3 years then just suddenly stop.. What if he sees someone better, more cute than me? Anyone can easily take him away, I'm not pretty.

I was getting lost in thought thinking of all the possibilities that could happen. 

"Hey Jimin are you ok? You have been spaced out almost all of class." Hoseok said snapping me from my thoughts. 

"Uh yeah just thinking about somethings..." I said.

"What were you thinking about?" Hoseok asked.

"I have to go back to my dad today." I said just realizing the truth. 

"Im so sorry he gave you a life like this. You deserve a lot better." Hoseok said.

"Do I really deserve anything..?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Of course you do!" Hoseok said in a cheerful voice.

"I just don't see how I deserve anything.." I said sighing.

"You're an amazing person who is talented! You're really good at dance, you just got one shit life, but you have us to help you through it now." Hoseok said.

"I'm not amazing, Im fat, ugly, worthless, useless. I don't do anything good in this life.." I said.

"You're a friendly person Jimin, there isn't a lot of people like that in this world. You make us happy that you forgave us." Hoseok said.

"Wouldn't it just be better if I was dead? I wouldn't have to deal with being beat and you guys wouldn't have to feel bad for seeing me in that state." I said.

"Hell to the no! It would be worse with you gone. The world would never see you smile! All it takes is 1 smile to save a life. And you got an amazing smile." Hoseok said.

"I won't ever save a life, face it, I won't live passed the age of 18." I said.

"Me and the rest of the group is gonna do everything we can to get you through this, I promise." Hoseok said.

"But I have been living like this for so long, I'm getting tired of living." I said.

"Listen, I know how you feel.." Hoseok said.

"How do you know how I feel? You are one of the happiest people I know." I said shocked.

"Truth is, I'm not happy, its all a lie, I use the nickname "sunshine" as a way to hide my sadness." Hoseok said.