Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

Friday-Day before the big game

It was after school and we had to practice the cheer part.

"Ok girls! And Jimin.. You will do this routine!" Mrs. Yeri said and demonstrated a cheer/dance they had to do.

Us dancers just watched and wondered how the hell cheerleaders can do all that.

"Ok girls start! And Jimin I need to speak to you."  Mrs. Yeri said and Mr. Kong went near her to make sure she wasn't yelling at Jimin.

"Jungkook you have great listening, eavesdrop for us." Namjoon whispered and I nodded.

It's true I was good at eavesdropping.

"Jimin can you be our main cheerer?" Mrs. Yeri asked and Jimin tilted his head to the side.

I was whispering everything Yeri was saying as the dancers listened to me.

"Jimin can't do that!" Namjoon whispered.

Mr. Kong stepped in and said "He can't be the main cheerer because he doesn't talk."

"But he is a boy! His voice should be deep it would stand out better!" Mrs. Yeri said pouting.

"But he simply does not talk I don't think he would be able to do it." Mr. Kong said.

"Well is his voice deep?" Mrs. Yeri asked.

"I don't know I've never heard him talk." Mr. Kong said.

"Jimin say something." Mrs. Yeri asked and Jimin started breathing fast.

He just shook his head no.

"Mrs. Yeri don't force him to talk." Mr. Kong said.

"Right.. Sorry." She said and Jimin bowed and nodded.

"Well shoot, we needed the cheer to be strong." Mrs. Yeri said.

"Just mouth the words then?" Mrs. Yeri told Jimin and he nodded.

"Oh thank god." Hoseok said.

We went over the cheer and the cheerleader did the cheer dance.

"Great job everyone! And wow Jimin have you ever done cheer?" Mrs. Yeri asked and Jimin shook his head.

"Wow it seems like you have." Mrs. Yeri said.

Then us dancers had to practice our dance in the backround. 

We went over the whole dance/cheer.

I reached under Jimin's armpits because the next move I have to lift him up and throw him.

Jimin flinched when I touched him.

"It's ok I'm not hitting you." I whisper in his ear trying to calm in.

"Alright and throw them!" Mrs. Yeri yelled and I tossed Jimin in the air and watched as he did a double front flip then I caught him.

Jimin was breathing fast and shaking in my arms.

It felt great having Jimin in my arms.

"Good Job Jimin." I whispered and he nodded.

I set him down and tried to hide my smile.

"Ok line up! Jungkook and Jimin center!" Mrs. Yeri yelled and we did as told.

We did the big ending part where 4 dancers stood at the bottom holding up 4 cheerleaders while those cheerleaders help up 3 cheerleaders and the 3 held up 2 cheerleaders and the 2 cheerleaders held up Jimin at the top creating a tower but then Jimin had to do a backflip off and Namjoon has to catch him.