"Don't worry" Jimin perked up
"Leave it to me" he smirked as he took the pearl from Jin's hand, putting it in his pocket.

"Just please don't run off with it again" Hoseok jokes as they all laughed at him. It was good now they could all joke around with what happened. It was like they were all new people. New creatures is more the word to use.

"We're all gonna head back to the place, come meet us when you break the news to your mom" Yoongi spoke as the three of them said their farewells.

"Goodbye Jimin" Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi hugged him, Jimin giggling at how they were all enemies before and here they are.
"Goodbye" Jimin spoke sadly as he realised he will probably never see them again.

The three said farewell to Jin, fist bumping Jungkook who was guaranteed to see them again, werewolves were in the real world after all.

With that, they left and now it was time for the four of them to go home before saying goodbye. Taehyung had been dreading this but it had to be done. It had to be.

They travelled home as Taehyung was once again slightly relieved to be back at his house where this crazy adventure started.
Heading in through the door, he burst into the lounge to see his mother and little sister cuddled up on the couch, both of them leaping up when they saw him.

"Tae!" His mother cried as she burst into tears instantly, running over and wrapping him in a hug. She was so happy to see him again, terrified he could be dead.
"Tae Tae! I knew you'd come back" Ailee hugged his knees as he bent down and hugged her properly. He'd never been more happy to see her again.

As he stood up, he saw his mother looking at him with confusion in her eyes.
"You look different" she studied his face, trying to work out what it was. That's when she saw his eyes and gasped.
"Y-you're-"
"Yeah mom and I'm staying like this" he hugged her
"I'm still your son and I'll come home whenever I can and-"
"Tae, I'm not worried about it! I'm just so happy you're okay and if it means you're a werewolf because of it then I'm god damn happy" She smiled as she stroked his cheek, Taehyung giving her his cute box smile.

That's when she saw someone giving her a cheeky smile poking over his shoulder, nearly crying with happiness as she rushed over and wrapped Jimin up in her arms.
"I'm so happy you're safe too" she told him, Jimin hugging her back.
"Chimchim came back too!" Ailee squealed as he hugged her too, so happy to see her smiling face again as she played with his ears.

His mother hugged Jungkook, happy to know he was okay before she turned to see Jin stood in the door way, smiling sweetly at her.

"I-I came to say goodbye properly this time" Jin told her as she nodded her head. She knew Jin and Jimin weren't staying. It was against their rules to stay.
"Thank you Minji" he spoke
"No, thank you for taking care of my son" She spoke back
"I was only doing a favour for a girl who once did the same for me" he said as she wrapped her arms around him as he did the same to her.

"Ew" Taehyung grimaced as he turned away, happy to see Ailee playing with Jimin's ears.
"I missed them y'know" she spoke, Jimin laughing before he turned to her, holding her hands as he looked at her in a more serious way.
"Ailee, I have to go now... potentially forever" Jimin spoke softly.

"You mean I'll never see you again?" She asked with sadness laced in her voice.
"I-I don't know but remember what I said? Before I left last time? What did I whisper to you?" Jimin asked

"You said that I should never stop believing in magic! If I don't then I'm sure to see you again!" She cheered as Jimin smiled before he reached into his pocket, pulling out something special which shocked everyone.

The pearl of Zemblanity.

"Wow! That's so pretty!" She exclaimed as she sat next to him, Jimin taking her tiny hand in his as he placed it in her palm.
"It's very powerful and filled with magic" He spoke as he pressed it into her palm, closing her fingers around it.
"It's yours to protect"

"It's mine?!" She spoke with excitement.
"Yes but you have to promise me you'll never ever use it for magic and you promise you'll protect it" Jimin spoke as she nodded
"I will protect it like I protect my teddies" she spoke
"Or like how Taehyung protects you!"

Jimin turned to Taehyung, giving him a smile.
"He does a good job with that"

Ailee soon stood up as she ran off upstairs with the pearl, Taehyung turning to Jimin.
"Are you sure it's safe with her?" He asked making Jimin snigger at the lack of trust he has in his little sister.
"She'll be fine" Jimin assured him as Jin tapped his shoulder.

"We have to go" he told him as he turned to Taehyung and Jungkook, pulling them into a tight hug.
"Thank you for protecting my friend when I didn't" Jin spoke as they just hugged him back. They knew Jin knew better now and he was going to protect every elf with his life. It's why he was a great leader.

Jimin turned to Jungkook as he wrapped his arms around him before Jungkook did the same.
"Thank you for sticking by me" Jimin spoke, Jungkook pulling away.
"Thank you for making my best friend happy"

With that, Jimin turned to Taehyung as before Taehyung could utter a word, Jimin pulled him into a kiss, pressing their lips together as they both just fit together like a puzzle piece.
"I love you" Jimin muttered against Taehyung's lips.
"I love you too" He did the same.

The two pulled away as Jin and Jimin went to the door as they stopped and waved at everyone who was in the door way.
"Write to me" Jimin spoke and Taehyung smiled. He most certainly would, he'd have no other chance to talk to him. That's when it hit him.

This really was goodbye.

With that, the two walked off.

Taehyung felt empty.

The hole that Jimin filled was now empty as he had left his life.
His little elf was gone and he had no idea when he'd see him again.

If he'd see him again.
————————

Fam, this is the second to last chapter before the epilogues and that means we've nearly come to the end
What a journey damn.