~Update~

For those who are enjoying the story, thank you :)

Now, the reason why this has been on hold for a while is because my laptop pretty much died and all my work is on it. So, I've been putting everything on my HDD (external hard drive) so I won't lose it again. While I did that, I also edited some mistakes that were in the first three chapters. I didn't realize the mistakes until I put it on hold and started to go over each chapter.

Another reason is that where I left off from my laptop, I couldn't decide where I wanted to start in the world of Magi. I started reading the manga for help and finished season 2 recently, so that helped me out. Now that I have a good idea, I'm planning on continuing this very soon. I just needed the inspiration to start writing again :)

By the way, I'm just curious because I'm not sure if I want this, but do you want Elisha to fall in love with someone? Doesn't matter if they're from Fairy Tail or Magi. Just put it in the comments and I'll put it into consideration.

See you all in the next chapter~!

***Since Fairy Tail characters won't show up after a certain point in the story, I've started a Fairy Tail (Various x Reader) on the side if you all want some Fairy Tail in your life.***