Background & Description

Elisha grew up in wealth. Her mother and father bought her expensive clothes and gave her the best education any one could ever get in Fiore. Both her parents were in love, but not with each other. Their marriage was only for politics. Each loved another from somewhere else, so showing affection to their only daughter was difficult. Elisha's parents practically put up a facade to show that they loved each other and her. In truth, Elisha was loved by neither of her parents.

When she turned ten, the girl ran off and never left a note suggesting where she was going. Of course, no one went after her. Elisha was alone in the world and spent most of her days learning about magic. Hours spent behind books and forcing herself to study on different types of magic, the young girl created her own form of magic after hearing word of Hibiki Lates's magic, Archive. Once creating her magic, she trained herself to use it in order to perfect it in her eyes.

At twelve, she perfected her magic and went to go find a guild she could join, but not the one Hibiki was in. No, she proclaimed him as her rival. When not looking for a guild, she'd study on Archive in her free time just to find any weaknesses. During her travels, Elisha found Fairy Tail and instantly joined in after hearing how great the guild was. The people in the guild were rough around the edges at first, but the young girl grew to love them as her new family than her sad excuse of parents she once lived with.

Now at the age of eighteen, Elisha is given a job by Makarov himself. Master Bob has requested help in finding out more about a mysterious tower that has appeared in the mountains nearby. Hibiki doesn't have any information on it. Her rival has nothing which gives her the fuel to take on the job to prove that she was better than Hibiki. What is in the tower? Why is it even here in Fiore? Elisha can only find out by exploring the tower. Will she return home empty handed or will she stumble upon something out of this world?

{{A/N: I hope you all will enjoy this story :) I'll do my best to update as often as I can. Some things are still left in the open as to where this story will go, so I may just ask help from you all! Also, if you would like to make a better cover for the story, I am open to all who wish to do so. Just make sure to message me and I will take a look at it.}}

**Disclaimer: I own nothing. Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima and Magi: The Labryinth of Magic belongs to Shinobu Ohtaka. I only own Elisha Aekins and her magic.**