Taehyung was in so much awe as it was a stunning pearl. It was just so light and radiated happiness which was the meaning of serendipity. Unlike Zemblanity.

"This is the pearl us werewolves have to protect" he told him, leading him down the corridor as they stopped outside a door.

"However, if you put the pearl with its opposite, then it can do something way more powerful" Namjoon smirked.
"Which is why we need the other pearl" Namjoon spoke as he gestured for Yoongi to open the door, which he did as Taehyung still stared at the pearl.

He didn't sense it, but his mind was slowly slipping into the idea of becoming like them. Their lair was so cool for one and he was clearly something very special and unique as a werewolf which made him want to stay like this even more. The thoughts of Jimin and Jungkook and his family were slowly slipping his mind as he stared at the pearl, thinking about what he'd been told and what was around him. It was just all so amazing and he was getting so wrapped up in the comments he received. That was until he snapped out of it, seeing what was behind that door.

His heart snapped.

His stomach dropped.

His eyes stayed fixed.

His body froze in place.

What had they done to him?

What had they done to Jimin?

He was kneeled on the floor, his head hanging as he avoided eye contact with all of them, his hair messy as he had tears staining his cheeks, his eyes bloodshot. His lip was cut which made Taehyung's blood boil that his beautiful plump lips were not smooth. His hands were tied behind his back as a long chain attached to the wall kept him where he was like he was a dog that had misbehaved.

All thoughts of wanting to be one of them vanished as he saw what they had done to Jimin.

Looking to Hoseok in shock who couldn't look at him, he turned to Namjoon and Yoongi as he glared at the way they smirked at Jimin.

"This little guy here, has exactly what we want" Namjoon spoke as he went and bent down next to him. Taehyung's heart strings were being pulled as he saw Jimin trying to shuffle away out of fear, only to have his chain grabbed by Namjoon as he pulled him back, grabbing his face as he forced him to look up.

Jimin made eye contact with Taehyung.

A frown formed on his face as Taehyung mouthed to him to be quiet, Jimin still unsure as he then saw what had happened. Taehyung was in a wolf form. But how? Was this his plan to save him?

"Now he won't give it up, will he boys?" Namjoon mocked as Yoongi and Hoseok shook their heads.
"So we have to do something about him" Namjoon stood up.

"Since we can't seem to find his lover boy, we should just get this over with" Namjoon told them as Taehyung's heart went into his mouth.
"W-what do you mean?" His throat dried up as he nearly choked.
"Not the most subtle are you?" Hoseok whispered.

"We can't get the pearl off him whilst he's alive" Yoongi sniggered.
"So that means we have to-"
"Let's not remind him and get this over with" Namjoon spoke as he forced Jimin to stand who looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes to do something.

"W-why don't you try letting me talk to him?" Taehyung insisted as all three of them snapped their heads to him.
"I-I could try and get him to give it up and then nobody has to get hurt" Taehyung spoke as Yoongi pouted.

"It's fun the other way" Yoongi spoke.
"It's not always right though" Hoseok argued.
"Enough..." Namjoon warned the both of them as he forced Jimin to kneel on the floor again.

"Let's let our new born try it out, let him have some experience" Namjoon spoke as he gestured for the three of them to leave.
"We're out here if you need us" Namjoon spoke as he closed the door, locking it.

Taehyung ran to Jimin as he cupped his face.
"Are you okay?" He asked Jimin in a hushed voice as Jimin shook his head.
"They're gonna kill me Tae" He whimpered, breaking Taehyung's heart once again.
"I'm not letting that happen" Taehyung told him as he looked into his sad and broken eyes with reassurance.

"I'm sorry I left you Tae! I thought I was keeping you and Jungkook safe!" Jimin blurted out
"It's okay but we've gotta get you out of here" Taehyung spoke urgently
"I accidentally told them Tae. They were gonna kill me and all I could think of was never seeing you again and it slipped out and Namjoon put it together and he had the wolf pack out there hunting you down and I'm so so-" Jimin rambled on and on in the state of fear he was in
"Hey, it's okay, I'm here to save you" Taehyung stopped him, but Jimin couldn't help but cry. He was so overwhelmed that Taehyung was here in front of him and more the fact that he was alive.

"I was so scared they'd kill you! They were looking for you and I thought-" Jimin spoke as Taehyung smiled at him.
"I'm here and I'm alive and I'm just fucking grateful you are too" He told him, although it wouldn't be for much longer if he didn't hurry up.
"I was terrified they'd killed you too, but my gut told me you were alive" Taehyung told him sadly
"Well it's a good job you trusted your gut" Jimin smiled back through his tears. It was a weak and broken smile but still a smile.

"What's going on Tae? Why are you with them?" Jimin asked as Taehyung moved around the back, trying to undo the metal cuffs that were holding him from going anywhere.
"Jin gave me a potion to trick them into thinking I'm a newborn, Jungkook's a vampire too" Taehyung explained as Jimin turned to him.
"You went back for Jin? But he doesn't care about me anymore" Jimin spoke as Taehyung shushed him in case they were heard.
"Jimin, he gave up his leadership to come here for you" Taehyung spoke as Jimin's eyes widened
"He did?" He spoke with shock in his voice. His best friend gave up everything for him.
"Jimin" Taehyung cupped his face assuringly
"People do care" Taehyung told him as Jimin smiled.

They could both feel that urge to kiss again, the one they'd both been yearning for since Jimin left as they began to lean in, only for the door to swing open.

"Times up, have you got the pearl?" Namjoon spoke as Taehyung stood up, giving Jimin a worried glance as he shook his head.
"Give me one more minute I swear-"
"He's not letting up, and it's okay, you're new and you'll learn" Namjoon assured him as he put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yoongi please take Jimin" Namjoon spoke as Yoongi grabbed him, Jimin beginning to sob as Taehyung couldn't do anything.

"No please! I'll give you the pearl!" Jimin begged
"You had the chance" Yoongi spat at him as Jimin began to scream.
"No! Don't please! I don't wanna die!" Jimin sobbed, Taehyung standing in shock as a tear threatened to spill.

He gave Hoseok a helpless look who stared at him blankly before even he began to feel sorry for the both of them. Taehyung didn't deserve to go through this and maybe this was too harsh for Jimin.

"Now you come watch and have a front row seat" Namjoon spoke as Jimin was about to be lead out.
"Namjoon please don't kill me! Please! I don't wanna die! Namjoon I don't wanna die!" Jimin began to ramble as he cried, letting something slip that made everyone go silent.

"Tae please help me!"
——————

Guys...
We're #6 in Vmin tag with this story...
Thank you so damn much!