69. //Epilogue// A New Entry...

//Epilogue//

My water had broken early in the afternoon just as I was going up the staircase to go to my bed. The pain was so staggering and crippling that I had nearly fallen back, if it weren't for my friends being in the study below. They heard the first gasp and came thundering to catch a hold of me, Jordan having to hoist me into his arms while Emma got the car.

They drove and took me to the hospital in a matter of moments. When I was scared, they held my hand and promised Id be okay. After hours of screaming and breaking my friend's arms, I had my two dark haired, fraternal sons cuddled in my arms. Ashton and Nathan Faith.

My brothers hadn't come or even known of me going into labour. I made sure after getting my share of the SilverRose Pack, those who chose to come and side with me -which were many, that we kept our relations formal. In my defense they distanced themselves away first, thinking they were right and never apologized for the years worth of secrets. Sadly, they were one of the few I had no choice but to cut out of my life.

But just as I thought, it wasn't over that day. Whereas I had lost one part my old self, I made another from the embers. With Emma interlocking her remaining Pack with mine, we formed the biggest Pack to existence, with Damon's catastrophically large Pack of course. It was nearly triple the size of Damon's original Pack, leaving SilverRoses far, far behind in land masses and numbers. Luckily, members of Damon's old Pack also favored my rule and rooted against those who oppressed them (especially the remaining Heads of Damon's committee). Those who gave a resistance were killed or if given proper reasoning as to why they didn't support me, let go of the Pack.

Majority all served me without hesitation, especially because of my friends. Hunter and Leila vowed to help whenever possible as did Lia and Katharine. Jordan left Zayn to be with me in my service when we were forming the New Pack. Emma signed her authority to me, wanting nothing more than to be the delegate she desired to be. Together, they promised while pledging their oaths before the Pack.

Carter, Rossi and Jace, unsurprisingly, swore their alliance to me as Alpha while Kaden awaited to face trial for his crimes. Since Damon was no longer Alpha, everything Kaden had done was revealed by the Pack members before Kaden could tell me himself. In the time of his incarceration alone, Kaden attempted suicide by drinking himself to the verge of death and slipped into a dreamless coma. Not only had he missed out on his consequences, he was, sadly, leaving Lia to be pregnant alone and leaving his grieving siblings.

Hunter and Katharine, despite living in the same house as me as Gamma and Beta, were still working on their relationships. It wasn't perfect, their fights could be heard rather easily but at least they tried. Jordan was thrilled to live with Leila. Just the other day when Hunter was bickering with Jordan, Leila announcement she was pregnant too. We were all so happy, we had gone out to the movies for a private screening at 12am to celebrate.

This being said, Emma was still stuck between her ass Mates. She tried to keep it real with them, but they usually found reason to push each other's buttons. She usually slept with me in bed when things got serious, which was mostly everyday. I don't blame her, Carter and Jace were merciless in their arguments.

And Damon, despite being innocent from the start, is here too in my life. After getting the Pack matter sorted, from my brother's I took the land with my parent's old house on it, the one which was remade from the old fire and the one where I was nearly killed in, twice. Working as a lower ranked Warrior, Damon also tended to the Omega duties around the house. He has my immunity to be spared from any backlash. No Pack member was to ever treat him harshly, neither any of the Omegas. They all were to be respected. Change was necessary.

We didn't share a bed anymore and our words  were from a tending Warrior to his Alpha superior. I still remember the day of the Commonwealth Games when I fought to uphold my old title as Luna, back when I was so underestimated. I remember saying, 'if he is the big bad wolf, then I am the Moon he sings too' and feeling the doubt.

Bad wolf or not, I still recall spotting Damon outside the small square window of my door as I cried in pain when having Ashton and Nathan. He stood, watching, and hadn't left until I had them in my arms. In that moment I had no doubt I had become the center of his small world, his moon.

But by the way we were now, I could tell he didn't want to be near me and frankly, nor did I. The bond was existent, but very scarce. We hadn't touch one another since I held his head back and crashed the vial on his lips. The last kiss was before he left with my brothers.

Maybe it was cruel but I didn't trust him alone with our sons. I nearly gave up trusting everyone, I trusted only those who were my old friends. My circle.

But, despite the odds, I could still see the day when I stood impatiently, awaiting by the door with a heavy heart and fluttering stomach. It was the day Damon was to come from the hospital. Standing, I remember facing the door window when he ascended the outer staircase to the porch. When he first noticed me waiting behind the glass door, he stopped in his tracks. But it was the expression on his face when I went and unscrewed the knob before turning my back on him that I couldn't forgot. It was so wholesome, his eyes were glazed with emotions. Like I had promised before everything changed between us, I saw that he come to my home. That he came home to see me and be here.

It wasn't his fault for any of it. It's never your circumstances to blame for whom you turn out to become. I couldn't hold him accountable for anything, some part of me hated that I couldn't. It was irrational but it cared for Damon. Our life's were intertwined like a vines, our deaths would be side to side most likely.

I shouldn't be surprised I made it though. Seventeen, a mother of two, and the first female Alpha of the strongest Pack alive, with no one better than my friends having my back. Who needs a heartless Alpha when you're lucky enough to have the family you chose.

...

*takes bow*
Successfully completed one story, as of July 18, 2019 at 1:11am.

P.S. Ditched summer school today, hated chemistry 12 and the involvement of pre-calculus 12 too much.😂

Sincere gratitude to everyone for keeping up with my bs. After reading so much, I hope you enjoy the plot twist because I had this in my mind the start. I never intended to make this a book where there's a heartless Alpha and he suddenly had a change of heart for his Mate without consequences. Also, if you can't tell, I'm a member of the feminist society; so why not?

P.S.S. Been dying to turn on the "completed" for this book. 😂😂 THE DEEDS DONEEE
2017-2019

I'm grateful nonetheless, whether you liked it or not. THANK YOUUU

The Author;
xbookgirlx15 👋🏼