55. The Heavy Nightfall...

Another attempt for smut, here we go.
...

"Why must you torture me with your brutal love?"

"Because, I can mio amore. Pleasing the heartless Alpha aint no child's work." Squeezing the fat in my rear harder, I was pushed into the wall where I got the aid necessary to leap into his embrace and wrap my legs around his waist.

"So shut up and fuck me already." I dived for those luscious lips of his begging to be kissed, my arms around his neck and in his dark hair.

If he is the big bad wolf, then I am the Moon he sings too.

Those divine sparks didn't hesitate a second in crackling against our touch. Soft as the petals to roses, our mouths moved in sync shifting side to side with just enough of a tilt, I could feel Damon's tongue begging to pry. I obliged since that's what my reproductive organs demanded of me. Another taste of Damon.

His kiss was gentle for the most part, his tongue smoother than anything Ive seen and feeling the warmth of my blood rising to my lips indicated this was anything but gentle. A hand snaked my back to my hair, the other still holding me from under. He grabbed a fistful of my hair back and took his lips down my jaw, bruising the skin by his mark.

"God I'm a mess for you." I groan, the fire of his heading down further south.

"Just how I like my girl in bed." He quirked a darkly grin, the lips of his arising for a second before going back.

He lead us both down a series of halls, pausing to take breaks in between to have me pressed against the wall and tease some more, before hauling my fat ass up the polished grand staircase which looked as if it were out of some Disney castle, and then some more halls.

Single handedly gilding open the french doors, stepping through flowing curtains concealing the room he carried me to the dimly lit bed. Throughout the entire migration here, I was either making out with those fat lips of his or just feeling the movement of his somewhere.

Settling my ass down to the circular bed, his tongue worked with mine while his fingers worked on effortlessly getting me out of all my clothing even the undergarments before I could tell. My palms came from around his shoulder blades helping him out of his, my fingers woven into his hair and bringing him down atop me once I was done stripping him. My feet were enclosed around his torso, pulling his lower half closer with his membrane flopping by the opening in the middle of my legs.

The kiss roughened far more than back by the entrance. He wasn't playing games anymore, he meant the real deal. The way he bit my lip with his teeth, with the way he licked the wound clean of blood, I just couldn't resist my body from acting as it wanted.

It was so much more than before. The night of heat was of urgency and desperation. Tonight was of the sensation of how our bodies molted together and the pleasure we desired more of.

Everything with Damon was naturally complicated, the bed especially but it was one I enjoyed most. I gave a sound crossed with a moan and whine when his hands twirled me around flat against the bed.

My knees were propped before using his hardness to penetrate the space between my legs. The pain maddened with each thrust, going as fast and far in the cervix before pulling out for the next thrust. My fist had curled the sheets, grasping for dear life. Orgasms over exploding over head like fireworks continuously, one after another.

I felt him stay for about a good while, the fullness in my lower half feeling as if it were about pop. He eventually retracted, and positioned himself for the other hole. It was definitively rougher, his membrane too thick to get in and too dry to be gliding smoothly. The burning of his jagged motions watered my eyes til they were flooding with tears.

Growing wearily and tired, I felt Damon pull back and roll me over, placing my head atop a pillow. With heavy eyelids, I caught his hand with the inked brand of burning rings trace my chest as he reached for my lips, caressing them with his before drawing the satin sheets off from under and cover us.

I felt his lips when they left mine, disappearing under the sheets and I even felt as they delicately bit their way down from my jaw to my shoulder, from my mark down by my breast to just lower than my belly button, holding my hips in place. My body was arching to his touch, and I couldn't have been more content.

With his head buried under the sheet, his hands clamped on my thigh keeping my legs separated apart, my mouth forms a sequences of grunts and blissful loud moans when I feel the first couple of waves of his mouth so closely pressed with my clitoris, his freaky tongue wiping the inside walls.

"Oh oooh D-Damon, D-Damon," his name was rolling off my tongue, a strangled moan choking my wind pipe with his slower and deliberate strokes.

"Hmm?"

"Oh F-fuck me." My eyes fluttered and I was seeing spots everywhere. I was in paralyzing shock, my body arching with my nails digging into sometimes the pillow or sheets. It was literally like I was hooked to sex and I couldnt care anymore.

Feeling the clutch of Damon loosen slowly, two of his fingers slide in to as his head eventually resurfaced from in front of my breasts, white milky drool dripping down from his face and ends of his lips. Smacking his lips, he brought his fingers also dripping of the same milky substance to his mouth where using his tongue licked it cleaned as he had done with the blood on my lip.

Seeing Damon relish the taste of me in his mouth sent a icy shiver down my spine. He seemed to take notice, wounding his fingers in the amidst of my long hair and bringing my lips in for a taste of my own saltiness.
...

I really should put the Mature Content one after this😅😇

Also, can you guys please check out my friend's unaiza02 first book Her Unforgotten Love, we'd both really appreciate it since she's new to writing and I want her to have some pursuit to write more. She's still editing.
THANK YOU♥️

P.S. Feel free to advertise any of your own books for others in any of the comments, Id love to anyone who's in need of some help.

👏🏼FINALLY DONE SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER 👏🏼

The Author;
xbookgirlx15