59. The Evening Of...

"Has Damon processed the transaction of 1.25 million to Sister Cath in New York yet?"

"Just a second my Luna," Leila walked to the bed and bowed down to view the laptop screen. She took a moment to reply. "It's done my Luna. It's in need of her signature before she can access the check though."

"Can you please have my phone brought from my bedside?"

"Of course my Luna." Her ruffled knee high skirt brushed my arm before she could hand me the phone. The black of her full sleeve body suit with baby pink ruffled skirt really enhanced her petite figure and help draw attention to those curves she was finally caring for from my consist disapproval of self negligence. I really did adore those pencil heels of hers with those singular tied bow in the back. Sadly I was left with ordinary flats due to Damon's and Ryan's scolding, as if my ankles were as frail as tracing paper.

We lived in the ever glorious mansion, or as Damon called Romano's Faith Villa, closet to the SilverRose Pack borders. Personally requesting that she move in, Leila obligated joyfully and knowingly it meant going away from her new found family. She acted as if it was nothing better than serving her Luna but truth be told she was no longer ranked Omega and under no obligation to serve me as such being a sister of the Head Beta.

Heck, ranks had no better respect that the trash now thanks to Damon. Entitlements withered away shortly after, therefore creating the mess Damon was working days to resolve while spending nights in bed with me. Those so accustomed to freely exercising their right over their property, females, and power demanded to be compensated in thousands and millions for their 'losses.'

Of course Damon -being Alpha and gifted a lower anger tolerance by the Moon Goddess, saw the only fitting response he deemed necessary. I couldn't even begin to list the number of times I thought I started my period in the shower by seeing the dried blood in between the cracks run down the drain before it'd hit me, I was pregnant and period free for 9 months.

Being newly pregnant reminds me, I had a baby shower, or babies showers in this case to attend. The girls and I decided to cut the weekly hassle of having each baby shower individually. As of right now, we were in the SilverRose Pack and at my of family's farmhouse where in minutes, we were due to hold the shower for the future generation of Alphas, regardless of sex.

Sending the instructions to access the money, I send a long text to Sister Cath hoping it could help brightening some young minds to pursue what keeps their heart ticking without the worry of others. Amen.

After putting both the phone and my most current read The Cruel Prince -Cardan, oh my goodness, -down I decided it was time to get dressed.

I was being dressed in my baby shower gown with Leila's assistance, an off shoulder maroon dress sweeping the floor and floral woven tiara with roses, ivories, and angelic white orchids resting atop my crown with my curled hair parted and swept down my sides. Although I had no visible bum unlike the three, I couldn't help but rub my stomach in the mirror and smile all goofy.

Leila smiled in the back warmly, unable to keep the sadness of being Mateless from showing in her twinkling eyes. My ears perked to the sound of footsteps with a whiff of same old pine cones hurrying to the door. Holding the door, in came padding a happy looking Siberian husky with radiant black transitioning down to white fur and those dreamy glassy blue eyes that could've rendered me to my knees in seconds if it weren't for his flopping tongue hanging out, following a very shy someone.

"Awe, doggy! Oh Damon, how..?" I fall to my knees, stroking the fur and allowing him to lick my face. I hadn't wore makeup except for dark lipstick, eyeliner and neutral eyeshadow. "I just love him."