Chapter 21- Edona Moves In

Start from the beginning

"I think it's safe to say that it won't be long until we see them again. If it was activated with the intent to keep Kami out of the loop, I doubt they mustered enough power to throw him too far ahead in time."

The God of Luck, who had been quietly listening to the situation from a distance finally stepped up and spoke.

"I blessed a human within the ranks of that God's party, tell me, was a girl with my blessing in there by the name of Miyuki Kawamoto.

Eora looked through her papers vigorously for her name. She didn't want to upset another God and unleash a wrath of words onto herself.

"Y-yes there was, Miyuki Kawamoto, s-self dubbed Thief."

His Jell-O like body wiggled around as he moaned.

"Th-that is very unfortunate then. I had such high hopes for her! She never even got to use her blessing properly."

"Hold on there pudding! They are not dead just lost in time, for now. All we can do is wait. Eores, report the news to Iatra if you would big fellow."

Eores grunted at the small child but did as he was told. If he stayed here he would only exploded in rage for the stupidity caused by the Goddess of Regulation. It might have been a trap by the enemy but it was her job to make sure stuff like this wouldn't happen.

"Pudding, me and glasses over here are going to have a word so would ya mind?"

"S-stop calling me by such terms boy or I shall curse you with ba-"

"We've been over this already Lucky, some other time okay?"

Lucky groaned as well but slowly backed off. Avoiding confrontation with another God was probably smart, but he wouldn't mind taking Asobi down a few pegs. For now though, they had to work on solving this crisis.

Edona glasses fell onto the ground as she quickly made her way onto the ground to look for them.

"I-I sh-should really get those f-fixed up or something..."

Asobi crouched and picked her glasses off the ground offering them back to her.

Edona smiled weakly and grabbed them from his hand as she glanced around the area for any signs of other Gods.

"Wh-what now?"

Asobi bit on his tongue in a playful manner as he shrugged.

"I don't know you tell me glasses."

She bit her lip at the thought of what to do next. It would be possible to determined when and where Kami would be appearing next if she could go down and check the magical glyphs out. She might even be able to bring him back if she could figure out the mechanic behind it. However, this would not be easy. A God from Celestia stepping into the realm of Tyr and attempting to use her strength directly might cause the thrones to activate, causing a war between the Abyss and Celestia. There was a way none the less.

"I-I want to go down to the mortal realm, Tyr, I might be able to help bring him back from speeding up the process."

Asobi put the first serious face in a long time. He looked at her with great concern and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You sure about that glasses, I can't in good conscious let you go while you have Iatra's will behind you. It could start a war. That means you're going to have to go rogue and if the Abyss finds out a God from Celestia's ranks is now a free meal they'll try to take a bite.Not to mention Celestia won't have it's mastermind working from behind the curtains."

"I-I finished everything and am up-to-date! At this point Celestia can keep operating without me for the next month or so."

"Eh, you plan to be gone so long glasses? I thought you were just going to go check it out!"

"N-no I'm just trying to explain-"

"You sure you're not just doing this because of your nostalgia for that mortal from another Universe? He died a long time ago didn't he?"

Edona bit her lip as a strong pain spread through her chest to every end of her body. She lowered her gaze and stood silently at the memories flashing of the past.

Asobi quickly glanced at her and realized what he had said.

"Woops, sorry about that glasses, that was a bit rude of me, okie dokie then! You sure about this?"

She nodded her head weakly and spoke under her breath.

"I can take care of myself..."

"Okay! You do what needs to be done and I'll cover for you! I... have no idea what you do around here but I can probably manage it. I'll let Iatra know you're on vacation!"

"Th-that's not why-"

Asobi stuck his tongue out as a glow of energy exited a surprised Edona's body.

A notification appeared in front of her eyes reading;

[Ties have been broken, you are no longer in an alliance with Celestia]

"Catch you later glasses, say hi to Kami for me and do tell him I'm sorry for not bringing him up recently, Iatra will be talking to him soon!"

Those were the last words she heard before her vision went completely blank for a second before she found herself standing next to a large platform.

Edona adjusted her glasses and excitedly stared at it.

"I can do this."