.Something Undiscovered.

NARRATOR'S P.O.V👓
The book, known as the third journal, was shut once again for the trillionth time as Dipper sighed out of frustration. Days before, Dipper went through the journals, seeing the monsters that his family and friends had fought off while Bill was leading the "war".

Every monster seen in the book was no longer on earth, and back into their own universes, those who helped Dipper and everyone else in Weirdmageddon. Where considered as allies and we allowed them to stay on earth, as long as they didn't cause drama with the people.

Dipper set the journal down on the cabinet in between his and Mabel's beds, he tilted his head up towards the ceiling. Mind racing on every possibility and theories on why there was a blank page at the end of the book, he picked up the journal once more.

Throwing the old papers over to the ending page, nothing new came from the blank page, only resulting in a papercut to his small finger tip.

"Great, very smart of you Dipper..." He sighed, looking over at his twin who slept soundly through the entire ordeal. At the foot of her bed, Waddles slept in a cocoon of blankets, the pig in the blanket snores softly.

Placing the book under his arm, Dipper slipped out of bed and walked to the bathroom down the hall, he stood in the frame of the bathroom door to flick the lights on and walked in.

The journal was set on the counter, Dipper's hand touched under his eyes as he squatted down to reach for the band aids.

Thump

Dipper looked up from debating on which band aid looks more manly, eyes landed on the journal, it jumped again. The last jump opened the book, and the pages began to flip to the end, Dipper flinched and grabbed the closed object near his reach, a toilet plunger.

He held the plunger towards the book with his arms shaking every few seconds, the book landed on the page and it began to glow. The scent of burning paper filled the small bathroom and the smell caused him to wave the plunger around to avoid triggering the fire alarm.

Dipper noticed the glow from the books, he stopped and looked into the journal and the page, used to be empty but now it contained a letter "F". There was no way, he thought, walking back down the hall as he traced the letter with his index finger.

Though the letter was newly etched into the worn page, it was cold to the touch and resembled as if it was already written in. He walked into his room to find his sister had barely woken up.

"Are you still focused on that book? You've had your face in that all day, might as well marry it." Mabel snickered, hopping off the bed walking towards her brother.

He brushed her off playfully, tossing the book on the drawer, his mind boomed with pain and an oncoming headache from all the stress. Mabel with her twin instincts, sensed her brother's stress, she looks to the digital clock that reads 1:13 and only responds with a calm, neutral sigh.

"C'mon bro bro, it's too late to be doing this now, go get some rest. Either that, or you'll have more wrinkles under your eyes then a bag of potatoes. "

"I know, it's just." He paused momentarily, looking out of the window, then back at her sister. "I want to figure out what this last page means, it was never there before. I've looked at this book thousands of times and one night it just shows up!"

He stated in a muffled shout, running his hands through his hair, bent on this book that drives him mad each minute. Mabel didn't reply, she took her brother's wrist and guided him to his bed, get some rest she pleaded. Walking to her own bed and flopped down, closing her eyes.

"Night Dipper." The brunette whispered.

"Goodnight Mabel" Dipper slurred, finally closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.

Published On: 2/2/19