Chapter Four: The YouChannell Documentary (June 2, 2013)

Start from the beginning

     "Okay, well, the news people can be dicks to the people they're interviewing, and they don't face any consequences for it!" Anima argued.

     "Yeah, well, they ask their questions in a nice way," Kishi pointed.

     "Not on Fox News they don't," Tessa thought bitterly.

     "Not on Fox News they don't!" Anima said aloud. She turned to Ryan and asked if his drug addiction was due to his parents' neglect.

     At first, Ryan bit his lips and said nothing. Then he stood up and muttered, "No comment."

     "What?" Anima said.

     "I said no comment!" Ryan repeated more loudly, stomping towards the front door.

     "Okay, whoa whoa whoa! What do you mean no comment?!"

     "It means he doesn't want to answer your question," Tessa answered rather rudely.

     "Yeah, what the fuck do you not understand about no comment?!" Ryan inquired angrily, slamming the door on his way out.

     "And cut!" Tessa exclaimed. She faced Anima and Kishi and said, "I don't think I can do this anymore."

     Kishi was taken aback. "Wh-What? Why not?"

     "Because you two are acting like assholes," Tessa answered, "You can't just pressure people to answer such personal questions out of the blue!"

     "Fox News does," Anima pointed out.

     "Well Fox News isn't a legitimate news organization!" Tessa said, "And if you're gonna act just like them, then here-" She shoved the camera to Anima. "-I'm done with your crap!" Then she walked away to her room.

     The remaining two girls were silent. "What's going on?" Kishi asked.

     Anima shrugged. "Who needs her anyways?" she asked, "We can make our documentary without her."

     "...Are you sure about this?"

     "Sure I'm sure!" Anima kicked open the front door and hunted for more prey and spotted one of the YouChannell occupants, Fern Jefferson, immediately. "Let's do it to it!"

     Kishi sighed through her nose. "Alright, fine."

     The pair walked up to Fern and asked if she wanted to be interviewed for their documentary.

     "No thank you!" Fern answered, putting her nose up at them.

     But apparently no didn't mean no to Anima because she directed the camera at Fern anyways and shouted, "Action!"

     "Anima!" Kishi exclaimed, "She said no! Let's go find someone else to interview!"

     But Anima merely ignored that. "Welcome to the YouChannell Documentary! Meet our guest, Fern! She's kind of a bitch, but if you stay out of the way, I'll guarantee you that you won't die!" She turned to Fern and asked if she had anything to say.

 "Welcome to the YouChannell Documentary! Meet our guest, Fern! She's kind of a bitch, but if you stay out of the way, I'll guarantee you that you won't die!" She turned to Fern and asked if she had anything to say