jungkook 🧸

fluff
length : medium-long
prompt : you were at a gathering type party the boys threw occasionally. you overheard at the end of the small gathering. one of the boys say something cute to jungkook about you two.

your pov .
it hit about 4pm i was sitting in my room listening to music and writing some stuff. (poetry, songs, etc you choose)
i heard a incoming call from my phone. i turn down my music and pick up my phone and answer without looking at the caller id.
"what's up?" i say as i put aside my notes and stuff. i hear jungkook laugh a little.
"hey! we're having a gathering tonight! wanna come and stop by? it's in a hour." he says as i hear the boys shuffling in the background i'm guessing to set up the little party. i laugh.
"yeah sure! could you come pick me up? i don't feel like drivingggg" i say as i get up and look for an outfit. he sighs and agrees. i smile and say thanks and end the call. i settle on a black t-shirt and jeans with a flannel over my shirt and black converse / vans (you choose). about 10 minutes later i hear a honk outside. i grab my phone and a small bag and put everything i'll need in there and head out locking the door. i get into jungkook's car rolling down the window a little bit. i look over to see him smiling at me. i smile back, noticing he's more happy then he's been in the last week or so. i giggle and turn the radio on, singing to the songs softly as we drive in comfortable silence. after awhile we get to the get-together we walk in. i quickly say i'll go get a drink and go chat with some people to kook and he nods happily. i'm guessing administration in his eyes? i go and grab a (your drink choice.) (alcohol or not your choice also, but at the end you will not be tipsy and or drunk). i walk around chatting with some old friends. dancing a little. i see the boys far off chatting with another group of people. which i'm guessing are other artists. i cant tell. i notice and old friend, i smile and walk over to him.
"omg hey! g/n!" (guy name). i say excitement in my voice. he turns around from the snack table and sees me, excited to finally see me after forever.
"omg! hey y/n! how are you? how have you been??" he says as he hugs me, i hug back and pull away after a couple seconds. we go sit on a couch and chat for awhile. after awhile i feel... eyes on me? i quickly nonchalantly look around and see.. jungkook staring at me? with evident jealously in his eyes. i shake it off and look back at g/n. we chat a little longer, talking about life, jobs, hobbies, his girlfriend, my pets, family etc. finally he says he should head home to his girlfriend and i nod and give him my number and hug him once more and he leaves. i go back to chatting to random people.
hours later.
it was almost 7 o'clock and everyone started slowly leaving. i decided i'll stay back and help clean so i start doing small things, as picking up left over food and drinks, garbage left behind. etc. after everyone finally says goodbye and leaves i sit on the couch waiting for the boys next plan to do next or if i should go home and sleep. i hear a couple feet away. jungkook and yoongi talking. i felt bad for listening but i couldn't tune it out since they were close to me. i just kept scrolling through twitter on my phone acting as if i don't hear them. which they believe.whew.
"kook. you were staring at her all night. it was obvious. you really do like her don't you?" yoongi says in a hushed tone. i hear a faint laugh from kook and he sighs. i feel him look over at me. i slowly look up and smile at him. a little jealously in my heart.
"i do. i like everything about y/n yoongi. i. i don't know if i should tell her. she obviously gave her number to that guy earlier. what if i missed my shot?" he says finally prying his eyes away from me. i look back at my phone and smile, my cheeks turning a slight pink. i get up from the couch and walk to the front door.
"alright boys! i'll be on my way! i put the trash by the back door, and i made a small meal in the kitchen for each of you, i'll be by tomorrow to make sure you guys didn't get sick from anyone or anything and just to do a daily check on you all. bye! love you!" i say as i hear faint
"mhm" "love you too!" "thanks" etc. i smile and walk out into the parking lot and walk towards my car. i hear their door burst open after i'm close to my car. i hear faint running. i turn around to see a breathless, red faced, jungkook. i frown as he walks closer.
"is everything alright kook?" i say as he's now standing right in front of me. he sighs. rubs his neck a little and looks off.
"no. everything's not alright. y/n. i-" he stops himself. i told my head a little and stare at him for a second.
"you. w-what?" i say stuttering a little. he grabs my hand and looks at me.
"i... i love you y/n. and not how like yoongi loves you or how joon loves you or how any of the boys love you. y/n.." he says stopping himself once more. i turn red. my heart practically beating out of my chest. i grab his other hand.
"y.. yes?" i say as i look up at him. he sighs and smiles.
"y/n. i'm madly in love with you. you know exactly what to say when i need to hear something. i can truly rely on you. and i can put my 100% trust into you. i hate seeing you with any other person. i want you. to be mine. and i want to be... yours. y/n.. i'm in love with you. and it's totally okay i-if you don't feel the-" i cut him off and grab his face. kissing him. he's taken back but kisses back after a second. i pull away. i smile sweetly. wink and get into my car. i roll down my window.
"see you tomorrow, sweetheart" i say once more sweetly. i smile and drive off. i see him shocked. red in the face. he looks more sweaty. as i pull away i look in my rear view mirror. i see him smiling widely. dancing a little as he walks back into the dorms. i smile and drive back to my apartment.

i'm madly in love with you, jungkook.

1193 words
————-
i hope you liked it!!~