yoongi ⚡️

angst

prompt : you flinch in a middle of a fight and he comforts you and start sobbing

your pov
you've been arguing a lot with yoongi because he's been over working himself too much but he won't listen to you. you sigh and walk to your car and drive to the studio. it was 5am and you haven't slept in two days worried sick because he hasn't been answering your texts occasionally a phone call. the boys said he was at the studio. so you quickly drove over there and got out closing the door and getting your key out for the studio. you bumped into rm just leaving.
"hey hey wait!" i say and grab his arm a little
"yeah y/n? what's up? is it about yoongi?" he says as his eyes softened as he seen your tired eyes. i nod.
"how bad.. is it?" i ask hesitant to know
"it's bad.. it's really unhealthy and he won't even talk to us anymore. he's just focused on his songs and choreo." he says running his hands through his hair
"i need to talk with you and the boys later today too. i know he's not the only one over working." i say as i hug him and walk off to whoever yoongi is. i get to the door and knock a little.
"what do you want namjoon? i'm busy." he says as he allows me in. i sigh and my eyes start getting glassy as i see the state he's in.
"it's me." i say as i walk in a little.
"why're you here? can't you see i'm busy." he says as he sits back down back to writing. i run my fingers through my hair
"yoon. this isn't healthy, you need sleep and you need to eat. it's been two days and you've only answered a couple calls and none of my texts." i say as i walk a little closer. he ignores me.
"please. just come home or at least take a break and sleep." i say walking a tad bit closer.
"no! can't you see! i'm said i'm busy! you're just distracting me!" he says loudly
"well sorry! i'm just trying to care for my boyfriend! i haven't seen you in almost three days! you've only answered two of my calls and yelled at me! what am i supposed to do?! stay home and worry?!" i say back loudly
"i said leave!" he says getting up and facing me
"no!" i say as a tear falls down my cheek. i quickly wipe it away.
"i'm not leaving until i know you'll sleep yoongi! it's not healthy!! do you wanna end up in the hospital?!" i say as i back away a little.
"i said leave y/n!!" he says as he slams his hands on the table. i flinch.
"please.. don't.." i say terrified. and i start sobbing a little. i hear the guys get here and sit out the door waiting if anything happens.
"oh god.." he walks closer. i back away shaking.
i walk out the door and see all the boys standing there, worried. yoongi walks out.
"i'm sorry. i'll leave. i get it im a distraction. just please. sleep.." i say as i start walking away. he runs after me but i'm already walking out the door. he grabs my wrist and i flinch again.
"y/n.. i didn't mean to. i'm just frustrated and my song is nearing the deadline and the concert coming up. i'm so so sorry. i would never hurt you." he says pulling me closer. seeing that i'm still shaking. i pulled away.
"it still doesn't excuse you ignoring me for almost two days, and arguing with your mates." i say running my hands through my hair.
"i was at home crying and not sleeping for two days, i barely moved, i haven't eaten in three days, you really scared me! i got flooded with texts from everyone saying that their worried sick and even had to text me daily letting me know your bloody alive!" i say as i stare at his teary eyes. he starts crying and hugs me. i sigh and hug him back and start sobbing.
"i thought i lost you.. i thought i was gonna lose you at any moment.." i say as i start crying more.
"i thought you were gonna hurt me..." i say barely audible. he starts sobbing and he falls to his knees.
"i could never ever in my life hurt you. i'm so sorry, please... don't leave.." he says as he runs his hands through his hair. i cry more. and fall with him.
"i couldn't leave you." i say as i hug him and he lays his head on my shoulder. i bring him inside and they all stare at me. tear filled eyes at what just happened. they ran over and hugged me tight.
"don't. say anything. it's fine. it was an accident. and i wasn't hurt." i. say as i pull away. i looked over at yoongi
"apologize." i say as i start walking over to the bathroom to see how bad i look. i sigh and start brushing my hair back and washing my face with cold water and dry my face and walk back out.
"you see the way i look? the way yoon looks?" i see and they nod.
"that'll happen but worse if you keep over working yourself. i almost fainted earlier, i have already, i brought myself to the hospital because i didn't want you guys to worry because you have a concert to worry about. you can't over work yourself." i say as i sternly look at them.
"you went to the hospital?! and didn't tell me??" yoongi says
"hey! i tried! i called you when i got there!" i say as i give him a more stern look. the rest just hugs me and me and yoon end up leaving so we could eat and sleep.

1000 words :)
—————————-
hey i hope you liked it :)
i take requests unless said otherwise :)