namjoon 🌙

fluff
length: short
prompt : first date. cute things 🥰

your pov .
i heard my phone ding. i grab my phone off the nightstand and put my book down.
(side note: don't mind the time.)

)

i smile big and check the time

i smile big and check the time. 5:15 pm. i gasp and look around my room and closet for an outfit. i finally settle on casual look. black jeans a band tee. i hear my mom at the bottom of the stairs as i open my door.
"y/n! honey! someone's hear for you!"
"i'll be there in a second!" i say as i grab my small purse and close my door and walk down the steps. i see namjoon there holding two bouquets of flowers. i gasp a little and walk over to the door. he hands one to me and my mom walks in from the kitchen. she smiles at the sight.
"hello y/l/n, my names kim namjoon. nice to meet you. here i brought these for you also." he says as he hands the flowers to my mother. i smile wide and hug him. my mom walks over and brings namjoon into a hug. i smile a little and set the flowers on the dining room table.
"bye mom! love you!" i say as i close the door behind me and joon.
"that was so sweet of you joon." i say as i kiss him cheek as we walk over to the car. he opens the door for me and lets me get in then closes the door after i get in. he gets in on the drivers side and starts the car. he grabs my hand as we drive to the restaurant.

time skippp

we get to the restaurant and go to the table, i finally pick what i want and set the menu down. i look over at joon and admire his looks for the first in awhile. i smile a little and look away. the waiter comes by and gets our orders and leaves. i look over at joon to see him staring at me. i turn pink and smile a little.
"you're so beautiful yn." he says as he grabs my hand. i smile again.
"your the beautiful one. jesus have you seen how amazing you look all the time." i say as i stare into his eyes. getting lost. the food finally gets here and we chat. he keeps dropping his fork and spoon. i smile as he continues to be clumsy.
"you're adorable." i say as i finish my small meal and finish my drink. the bill comes back and i put my credit card down. he quickly pushes it back at me.
"i'll pay." he says
"i'm paying half joon." i say as i stare at him a little. smirking. i set my card down and tell the waiter half from mine and half from his. they nod and walk off. i look back at joon and smile.
"i love you yn." he says as he gets lost in my eyes as i get lose in his once again.
"i. i love you too joon" i say as i grab his hand. the waiter comes back with a receipt and the credit cards. i grab mine and put it away. i get up and say thank you to the waiter and leave a tip. me and joon walk out of the restaurant.
"let's go cuddle at the dorms and bing watch movies!" he says as we get into the car. i giggle and agree calling my mom and letting her know and then telling my brother that i'll be home tomorrow. the rest of the night is filled with happy memories and shared happiness and joy. and pure love. i wouldn't change this for anything.

631 words

—————
i don't like this sksk