jhope ☀️

angst

prompt : in letter format. after the breakup you two had he starts writing letters to you but not sending them.

song themed : Goodbye - NF
song will be in bold,
letters will be in Italics

hoseok pov .

one month after break up .

dear y/n,
i miss you so goddamn much. words can't explain, how much i miss you. i wish i we would've done things differently. i wish it didn't end the way it did. my thoughts are consumed by only of you. i cant get you out of my head as much i tried. you were such a big part of my life. and you still are. army's miss you. i get asked about you a lot in interviews that i actually appear in. i hope you noticed me on tv. y/n i miss you beyond words can explain. i want you back into my arms. i want to hold you at night again. i want to be there when your down and help you back to happiness even if that being risking my own health and happiness. i miss your laugh. your smile. your love of all animals, and people for that matter. please come back to me.
yours truly, your hope <3..

baby, i guess i don't understand. how did we let this slip through our hands?

dear y/n,
it's been awhile since i wrote to you. i started to be myself again for awhile. then i started seeing rumors on twitter that you've moved on from me. for some other guy. i wish that was me. i cry when i saw he makes you happier then i ever have. he gave you more then i ever could. i'm sorry i wasn't enough. i'm sorry i didn't make you happy. i'm sorry that i couldn't be what you wanted. i see he treats you better then i ever have, i see he devotes his time to you, more then i ever could. i see he gets you more then i ever have. i see that you look more proud to be his girlfriend then mine. i see that he has things that i flaw. he's more caring and less protective, i see that he has more charm, he has more sensitivity. i see he's more of a man then i ever could be. i'm sorry.
never yours, no longer your hope </3..

we were so in love, then we lost it all. and now it's over.

dear y/n,
it's been about a month since i last wrote to you. you've been so much happier with him. i always see pictures of you two in town doing things with you i never had time for. you attend parties, go to museums, go to art galleries, go to the zoo, the movies. you go every where i wish i could've done with you. army's have been heartbroken at the news that me and you are so much more doomed. i've been trying to distract myself from thinking of you, i've been practicing more and working out. i've gained a lot more muscle. the others are worried. i'm not. all i want is for you back, i want you back into my arms once more. but i know i won't. i miss you.
never mine, never yours hope.

i know you said we could just be friends but i can no longer play pretend.

dear y/n,
you and him broke up last week, it was messy and chaotic. he cheated multiple times, i wanted to beat the shit out of the guy so bad. the others had to convince me otherwise. i feel so bad for you. i just wish i could comfort you so bad right now but i can't. we're not on speaking turns and i'm guessing we never will be. i can slowly feel myself losing myself. no ones noticing. i miss you so much. please come back..
forever yours, hope </3...

the memories of us cloud my head. and i'm sorry.

dear y/n,
it's been awhile again. your still single. and as i've been told your still heartbroken. i'm sorry you feel this way, i wish i could help in some way. but i can't. i know i can't. but i really wish i could help you. i miss you. and i'll always miss you. you still mean so much to me. and i can't bear losing you even more then already have. i miss you, please come back.
-hope </3

i have to say goodbye.

dear y/n,
this is my final letter. i just wanted to say goodbye to you, and move on. i'm sorry i caused you so pain throughout the years. part of me will always love you and miss and cherish the memories we had together and i hope you never forget them either. i wish you the best of life and i hope you have to never feel lost or abandoned. i wish you to be happy. i'll always miss you. i'll always love you. but now i have to say goodbye. so farewell my old friend. please don't come back.
mine truly, hope <3.

861 words
——
i hope you liked it!