yoongi ⚡️

angst
length : long
prompt: fuck buddies lead to him leading you on. but maybe he feels the same?

your pov .
i sit in my apartment in my room sitting at the desk. confused. surprised. mad? i'm not sure what i felt. but i know it was a weird feeling. i stare at my phone. with the message from yoongi. "i need you" i stare dumbfounded. i grab the phone and hit the call button on his contact. it rings for a coupon seconds then he picks up.
"you.. need me?" i ask as i sit there biting my nails. i hear him sigh.
"yes. i need you. i need you the way i can't explain. please. i cant handle being this horny yn." he says angrily. mostly at himself. i sigh a shaky breath.
"y-yeah okay. just come by at my place." i say as i hang up the phone. i clean up a little and decide i won't change. i sit on my couch scrolling through twitter. i hear the door knock. i throw my phone onto the couch and get up opening the door. i see a frustrated yoongi twiddling with his thumbs a little. i let him in and he picks up and brought me to my room.

time skip bc iM hOlY ✊👊

i sit naked next to him sweating catching my breath. he gets up and gets dressed and leaves without a word. i sigh and shake my head and get a change of clothes and go take a shower.

two days later
i hear my phone ding. i shakily sigh once again seeing yoongi's name pop up. i grab the device and read the message.
"i need you darling." i shake my head and reply
"come by then.." as i hit send i start rethinking why i'm even agreeing to let him do this. i shake the thoughts out my head as i go to the kitchen and grabbing an alcohol and taking a big gulp and put it back into the fridge. i hear the doorbell ring. i walk over and open the door. he barges in and pins me on the nearest wall. he slams the door closes and grabs me. the same way he did two days prior.

time skip.
i lay there once again naked sweating and trying to catch my breath. this time i get up before him and grab clothes and walk out and go into the bathroom. i hear the door close. i shake my head and jump into the shower. as i get dressed i fall to my knees and start crying a little. my thoughts fill with darkness.
am i just being used? am i just a play toy? god i'm so so stupid. but he's happy! i hate seeing him frustrated. god what i am supposed to do!! ugh.
i walk into my room and crawl into bed and cry more.

a week later
i hear the doorbell and say it's open, from my room i lay on the bed, emotionless, i try my best to look like i'm happy and that i haven't been in bed the last week crying and watching netflix shows over and over. i see yoongi. "hey sweetheart." he says. i nod and he walks over crawling on top of me.

time  skip
i get up faster this time and gather clothes up and walk quicker into the bathroom and jump in the shower. crying. it's not that i don't enjoy it. it's just the feeling i get after. that he doesn't care. it's not rape. it's just, i feel like i'm just a toy. a play thing. i shake the thoughts out of my head and finish up and get out. i see a note. i frown and read it. "i left some snacks and stuff  in the kitchen for you darling. -y" i shake my head and walk back into my room and film a couple youtube videos edit a little post a video and then start watching netflix once more going into that depressive state. i think i love him... i think to myself. i gasp and shake my head. "i cant be.." i say as i stare at my phone. i open it and go to his instagram. i see he posted yesterday with a girl. hugging. i shake my head. jealously filling me. i like it and continue scrolling.

days later.
i hear a knock at my door. i open it and see yoongi. "hey baby." he says. i sigh and let him in. this time is quicker. rushed. after he leaves i sit in the bathroom sobbing. i love him. i shake my head and get dressed and decide i'll hang out with taehyung today.
later that day i posted pictures with tae on insta with cute captions. i see yoongi liked them. i shake my head and sit on my couch. i hear a knock.
"it's open." i say as i continue scrolling through my instagram feed. i see a angry looking yoongi. i sigh. "not today." i say as i look up at him. "i'm not here because of that." he says as he stares at me for a second. i frown and stand up. "what are you here for then? we're barely friends. we're just fuck buddies. what do you need?" i say as i walk into my kitchen pouring myself a drink. "you need to stop hanging with that taehyung person." he states angrily. i roll my eyes and turn back to him. "why is that? i can hang out with whoever i want. we're not even friends so what gives you the right on who i hang with or not?" i say as i down my drink and set it in the sink. "because." he says as he walks closer. "because why? you want me all to yourself? i'm not your property you use then throw off to the side when you don't need it." i say as i step closer to him. he rolls his eyes and scoffs. "you know. i knew this whole thing would crash down. i knew i shouldn't have agreed." i say quietly as i turn back and open my fridge. "why are you here? you got your point i declined. why are you still here yoongi?" i say as i close the fridge. not interested in anything. "because goddamnit you're mine!" he says as he moves closer. "no i'm not yoongi. i was never yours! i'm just a ordinary fuck buddy you'll ditch for a prettier girl later on! you can't tell me who i can and can't hang out with! i have guy friends! so what! it's none of your business!  last time i checked your the one i should be mad at!!" i say as i turn to stare at him. he looks taken back. "what?!" he says as he stares at me. searching for an answer.
"i'm the one who stayed up countless nights waiting for a text from you to say that we should move out "relationship" along more! i waited and waited! i cried! goddamnit yoongi i have feelings and your just toying with them! you made me feel ways i never knew i could feel! goddamnit!" i say loudly as i move backwards. shocked at what i just said. he looks shocked too.
"l-leave.." i say choking back my tears. "n-no" he says back. "please le-leave." i say once more and turn my back. he finally leaves closing the door behind him. i break down and fall to my knees. sobbing loudly.

weeks later
he's been blowing up my phone with texts and calls. apologies. saying that he never meant to. i ignored them. he started showing up at my door. i never answered. i still uploaded on youtube and social platforms just i was always sad. lonely. depressed.. i finally got fed up and answered the door to see a tired stressed looking yoongi. "what?" i say as i stare at him blankly. "what do you want? or are you just gonna stand there and stare at me?" i say once more to see a shocked yoongi. he walks in and stands in front of me. "i'm sorry" he says as he looks down. "i don't care yoongi. i'll get over it. just say you don't feel the same and leave." i say walking back into the kitchen grabbing a beer from the fridge. opening it and taking a drink. he stares at me. dumbfounded. i shake my head and set the drink down. "go on. if your just gonna stare at me just leave." i say as i take another drink of my beer. he walks over and pins me against the fridge. he stares at me. longingly. he looks down at my lips. then kisses me. this time it's more slow. passionate. loving. careful. he pulls away. "i'm sorry.  i realized i do feel the same" he says as he backs away a little. i stare at him shocked. then snap back into reality and grab his shirt and kiss him again.

i love him

i love him

1525 words
—————
i kinda liked this :)
also the picture i just got from google and i liked it :) so sksk