jin 💘

angst

trigger warnings : fist fighting.

prompt : y/n gets into a fight because a girl started making inappropriate comments about jin and y/n walks over and confronts them and the girl started hitting her.

your pov .
me and jin decided to go to a small bar. we sat down a little close to a girl and her friend. after awhile of chatting, i overheard one of the girls start mentioning jin. i frown and start listening.
"ay he's fine as hell" she stated. i rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink. i keep listening.
"i bet he's so great in bed!" she continues. i start getting angry.
"damn i'd love to get him in my bed tonight" she says. that was it. i stood up from the chair roughly pushing it back in. i storm over and stand in front of the two girls.
"i would love for you to stop talking about my boyfriend like that." i say angrily. she smirks a little.
"and why should i do that" she says as she stares at me.
"he's m y boyfriend not yours. so back off." i say as i step a little forward. she gets defensive and slaps me. i turn my head back at her and stare at her dead in the eyes. i punched her in the nose and she starts throwing punches. i grab her hair and start punching her. i kicked her legs and we both fell to the ground. i land on top of her and punch her a couple times as she punches anywhere she can. leaving blood and bruises scattering my body. jin rushes over prying me off the girl. he drags me away as i spit on her. the guards escort her out. he sets me against his car as we get out of the bar. he examines my face and arms at the bruises. i sigh as i rub my fingers through my hair.
"y/n. why did you do that! things could've escalated quickly.." he says as he stares at me for a second. i shake my head and get into the car. in pain. the adrenaline finally wearing out. he finally gets into the drivers seat and starts the car and driving away.

time skip.

your pov .
we get back to our apartment and walk in. i walk into the bathroom and get the medical supplies and start cleaning my cuts and bandaging my arm and other places. he walk in and sees me struggling a little for my back. he walks up behind me and pulls up my shirt a little and helps me clean my cuts and bandage my bigger bruises. i frown and pull down my shirt once he finishes.
"thanks.." i softly say as i turn around to face him.
"why did you do that.??" he asks as he puts his hand on my waist. i sigh a little.
"i couldn't let them talk about you like that." i say as i hug him softly. he sighs and kisses the top of my head.
"next time. please just tell me and we can just leave. i hate seeing you like that." he says as he pulls away and looks me in the eyes. i nod softly as we walk out. i walk out into the living room and turn on the tv.
"could you make us some popcorn?" i ask as i open netflix and look through all the movies. he nods and makes popcorn and grab other snacks and drinks. i pick a movie and wait til he gets back. he sets everything on the coffee table and sits down next to me wrapping his arms around me. i snuggle closer to him and grab the popcorn pushing play.

633 words

———-
i hope you liked it!~