jimin 🌹

fluff
prompt : roommates lead to relationships :)

your pov .
i've been roommates with jimin for awhile now, he's actually the only roommate i didn't mind living with the others we're a pain, but being the opposite gender especially it being jimin he's been the best by far. he's actually such a delight. he always woke me up with a song of some sort in the morning, we cooked together, whether it be breakfast lunch dinner or an experiment we found online, he always uses my body wash which sucks but he always replaces it if he finishes it:) , he often texts me a lot if i leave for work projects or meetings or to go run errands and checks in regularly to make sure i'm fine, which some people think it's annoying but i find it sweet, someone always there, double checking if your okay and will come home, it's sweet. he always attempts to do my nails, makeup, he picks out my outfits occasionally, he's actually good at makeup and outfits but i often leave my nails a bright color that lasts awhile. he often gets jealous when i'm close with my guy friends or his friends. which i find funny. but i found myself getting jealous too if he gets close with the girls i bring over to hang out and it's obvious their flirting. i brush it off as just protectiveness.

weeks later.

your pov .
it's been a couple weeks since i've come to realize that jimin is always affectionate towards me and not any other girl. i realized soon after i'm catching feelings for him. i curse myself as i sit in my room staring at my ceiling thinking of things to occupy my time with as jimin works in his room. i decide to go onto my laptop and go onto instagram. i start seeing pages popping up in my comments. ship accounts. between me and jimin. i frown and click an account. i start going through the account and smiling a little, fanfics, edits, pictures of us together. i quickly exist as i hear jimin open his door and walk over to mine. i open my notes tab and start thinking of video ideas for youtube. he knocks three times and comes in.
"y/n?" he asks as i look up and see his tired face, i nod and he walks closer.
"can i sleep in here? i hate being alone.." he says as he runs his hands through his messy hair. i check the time.
10:45pm. i gasp.
"your still up?? come in. yes of course you can sleep in here!" i say as i quickly close my laptop and hop up. i grab his hand and bring him to the other side and lay him down into bed and tuck him in. i grab my change of clothes and walk into the bathroom and change. do my night routine and walk back in throwing clothes into the hamper. i get into bed turning my lamp off and plugging my phone in. i roll over having my back facing him, he moves closer and brings me closer to him. i snuggle closer and turn around laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. i sigh thinking how awkward it will be in the morning when one of us wake up realizing how close we are. i shake my head and fall into slumber.

two weeks later.

your pov .
i sit here at my desk confused because jimin is obviously flirting with some girl but then he comes into my room at night and cuddles me and whisper sweet things in my ear. i sigh and sit back running my hands through my hair.
"maybe he means it platonically?" i say to myself out loud.
"yeah what he's saying and doing to me it's strictly platonic.." i say uncertain. i sigh again and walk out of my room and into the kitchen. i see the two on the couch watching a movie. i quickly sneak by trying my best not to say something. i get to the fridge and open the door and grab a snack and something to drink. i quickly sneak by again and walk into my room closing the door and walking back to my desk and sigh. i turn on some music drowning out everything. i leave the stuff at my desk and walk over to my window that leaded to a small balcony. i sit on the balcony. i stare at the sky.
"it's been awhile since i've been out here." i start as i look over the city. seeing all the lights and cars pass by.
"i'm confused on what to do." i say.
"jimin is flirting and cuddling a.. girl. but at night after she's gone he comes into my room and cuddles me and whisper sweet things into my ear and pulls me closer if i move in my sleep.." i say as i look back up at the night sky.
"i.. i don't know what i feel right now. it's a mix between hurt, confusion and so many other things.." i say once more and close my eyes slightly enjoying the night breeze. i open my eyes and look back up.
"i love him." i say quietly as i quickly shiver and hop back into my window and turn off my music and check the clock.
8:49pm. i sigh and walk back out into the living room just seeing jimin sleeping and the girl quickly getting up and grabbing her things. i sigh and shake my head and walk into the living room.
"jimin.." i say quietly and shake him a little. he stirs but doesn't wake. i sigh
"jiminie" i say and shake him a little harder.
"ahh! five more minutes y/n/n" he says as he moves onto his side.
"come on. it's cold out here." i say as i pull his blanket away trying to wake him. i hear the door close and i sigh getting up and locking it. i give up and pile a bunch of blankets on top of him and walk into my room and change and do my night routine. i walk back into my room and close my window. i sigh and sit on the corner of my bed. a tear falls down my cheek.
"is this how it will always be?" i ask myself as i get into bed covering myself and falling into slumber feeling two arms wrap around me.
"sleep well sweetheart" he says as he soon also falls into slumber. i nod and move closer. falling into slumber as well.

weeks later

your pov .
i sigh finally sick of all of this. i'm running errands, i stop and grab my phone calling jimin. he answers seconds later.
"y/n/n!" he says cheerfully
"we need to talk jimin.." i say slowly and carefully.
"what happened? are you alright?" he asks concerned
"yeah yeah i'm fine. it's just about what's been going on the last months." i say and lean against my car.
"go on.." he says hesitant
i sigh.
"have you been.. leading me on?" i ask biting my nails a little
"of course not!! how could you think that??" he says rushed. a little angry.
i'm shocked..
"what do you mean how could i think that! jimin! you've been being all lovey with me but then have girls over and do the same with them!! what am i supposed to think!! you cuddle me every single night but i get heart broken two days later to see you bring a girl home whos prettier then me in every single way possible and completely drop me like the snap of your fingers!" i say as i get into the car.
"leading you on!! you really think i could do something like that!! did you ever think that with you it could be platonic??" he says harshly.
"well sorry!! i just tried being polite! just forget it i'm coming for clothes and staying at my mothers house for this week." i say harshly and end the call.
time skip to their apartment
i walk in and harshly open the door and walking into my room brushing past a confused and shocking anger filled face that i could accuse him of leading me on. i walk in and grab my clothes and filming stuff and other things i'll need for awhile. not too much stuff. i put all of the stuff in the car and i walk back. i walk in to see jimin in my room looking around at how empty but full it looks.
"i'll be back in a week or two. stay healthy. if you get sick there's food on the bottom self that will help you. if you can't sleep there's tea in the cabinet. bye jimin.." i say as i sigh and walk away. i hear his muffled cries as i close and lock the door.

three days later

it was 3am i was sitting in my mother's guest room no clue what i should do. i haven't responded to jimins calls just a couple texts. my mom knocks on the door lightly. i frown and get up. opening the door my mother half asleep.
"honey.." she says tired
"yeah?" i say as i rub my eyes quite tired myself.
"there's a boy here. around your age asking for you.." she says confused but not questioning. i sigh, guessing it was jimin. i nod and put on a hoodie and walking out the guest room towards the front door, i open it and see jimin looking around, sleep deprived and puffy red eyes. my heart broke at the sight. i quickly walk out into the rain and close the door standing next to him facing him.
"jimin..." i say as i look up at him. he breaks down a little.
"oh y/n.. i didn't mean what i said.. i was just shocked at what you said because i didn't realize it myself i was sort of leading you on.. but i wasn't.. i love you y/n.. i always have. i just thought that me flirting with other girls would change my feelings but it only enhanced them... i'm in love with you y/n. i'm truly so sorry for the way i acted.. it's so cold and quiet without you in my life.. i miss you.. please come back." he confesses and breaks down. i immediately hug him and he cried into my shoulder as i do the same. i pull away and hold his face.
"i love you... jiminie" i say softly as kiss his lips softly. he smiles and kisses back. i pull away and stare into his eyes. i wipe his tears away.
i grab his pinkie in mine.
"i love you." i say
"i love you" he says

"i love him" i think as i look up at the stars once more.

1834 words :)
//////////////
i hope you liked it :)
i could've done better but it's almost 3am for me and i'm planning to post more sksk sorry for the upcoming shitty content if i decide to post:( love you all 🥰✨