Reviewer: Gnome 💙

Reviewer: GnomeMercy

Name: My friends call me Gnome. 

About Me: 

(If you get the pun in my username, let's be friends.) 

Hi, my name's Gnome (not really), and I'm thirteen. I have experience reviewing, as I've done it for a while now, and I try to find every mistake in your story. If something is a recurring error, I'll say so! I'll make sure to tell you why and how your mistake happens, and how to fix it. My strongest points are definitely writing style, grammar, and punctuation. With characterisation and worldbuilding coming in close in second place.

It makes me really happy to help people! — and if you ever have any questions (or help you need with your story) you can always PM me! If you need a friend, or someone to confide in, you can always talk to me, too.

Focus Points: 

In my previous reviews, I went into a lot of detail in these certain areas:

- Synopsis

- Characters (especially the love interest and main character)

- Writing Style

- Grammar

- Punctuation

- Worldbuilding

Status: Open!

Genres: 

I will review all genres except erotica, fanfiction, and teen fiction. If your story is marked mature only because of either violence, gore, or language, I'll read it! I won't read a story with explicit sex scenes.

(Poetry is a little harder for me to review.)

Number of stories I can review per week? 

One. Sorry about that. If I can, I'll try to do more!

Number of chapters I will read? 

5, at minimum. I'll try to do as many as you want me to (not exceeding 50 chapters), but it depends on your chapter lengths as well.

Payment: 

Please read a few chapters of my story Her and leave some feedback. It would be nice to see what you think! (There's absolutely no need to follow me, though.)

Optional: If you want, you can follow the TreasureCommunity!