Review by Ayesha: The Brother's Curse

Title: The Brother's Curse

Author: ChrissyMReau81

Reviewer: Blue_Kiwi_777

Summary: 5/5

Wow. So, your story summary really pulled me in. It was fast-paced, which is what I liked! It was gory and realistic. Great summary. It had me wanting to read more!

Grammar: 5/5

Because I know that you're using your phone and it isn't exactly ideal to write on that, I read your story perfectly. There aren't many grammatical errors that would leave me cringing. I also appreciate that you mentioned that the mistakes aren't intentional. 

Character Building: 5/5

I love Crystal! I mean, she's so kickass. I love the cast and all the chemistry and how they all click together. There's nothing better than reading a story with a whole lot of different characters that build up the angst and hope and fears! 

Writing Style: 5/5

I haven't ever seen your type of writing style before, but it's great! It's different and unique and just makes you want to read more. Your description is so vivid and I felt like I was actually there! It's gory - I love it!

Plot + Uniqueness: 5/5

Okay, your plot is so unique and captivating! I mean, demonic shapeshifters and hot guys - you don't get that every day. It's going to be a really great story if you continue with this!

Overall Score: 25/25

Your story was amazing! I can't wait to read more of it! It was intriguing and captivating and kept me on edge! I just loved it. Keep up the good work.