Review by Fatima: Inside Falls

Title: Inside Falls

Author: MinecraftFan11

Reviewer: Fanfictionist2004

Summary: 1/5

You don't really provide readers with information about your story. The summary of a story is one of the most important aspects of a story - readers look at your summary to decide if they should or shouldn't read your story. You should add information, like some of your characters and some plot points.

Grammar: 5/5

I didn't catch any grammar mistakes at all so great job on that.

Character Building: 2/5

You start your first chapter with a POV immediately. I suggest that you start off with explaining how Chara and Frisk look like, their hair color, skin tone, etc. From the first chapter, I can guess a bit of the characters personalities but so far both of them seem like the same person.

Writing Style: 4/5

I like your writing style, it is very unique. However you can try slowing things down a bit and just explaining what is going on instead of directly going into a major plot point, build suspense. 

Plot + Uniqueness: 4.5/5

I think I have seen this idea on an episode of Gravity Falls, which is the only reason I cut half a point because you could have tried to switch up a few scenes, that is what fan fiction is for, to make scenes that we wished happen in shows/movies/books. Not everything was the same but you could have changed some scenes

OVERALL SCORE: 16.5/25

I am sorry for the rather short review but you only had one short chapter uploaded, I am also sorry for giving this to you so late, I hope you don't mistake my constructive criticism for rudeness. I honestly think that your story is excellent and you can take it to the next level.