Review by Lone Wolf: Dream

Title: Dream 

Author: Moonessola

Reviewer: GryffindorsLoneWolf

NOTE FROM REVIEWER:

- Sorry for the delay! I've been busy (classes and work), and I've been stuck at home (which limits my time on Wattpad). Thank you for your patience!

Summary: 1/5

I like the quote, but it's really short. It doesn't tie into anything that might happen within your story. Give us something that'll entice the reader!

Grammar: 3.5/5

Right within the first chapter, there are tense shifts (present tense verbs vs past tense ones). Try to be careful about this! I know how hard it is (I keep doing it even now haha). 

When you're writing dialogue tags, use commas instead of periods.

"Cause this time, you have me," Carol said, crossing her arms.

Add a little emotion to the dialogue tags, it really helps paint the picture!

You've got spelling errors. For example, at the beginning of chapter 3, you write 'there' when it should be 'their'. Make sure to be careful about this.

Character Building: 4/5

I remember her from the other story but I think I missed book number 2! So I don't want to take off too much for this area. She's still spunky and fits well with the Avengers.

Writing Style: 3/5

I feel like it's very rushed and because everyone knows how Endgame goes (you'd have to live under a rock to not know), that might be why you're writing it like that. Add descriptions of the characters! Show off the looks that made them famous, write in emotions into their dialogues. The scenes where Tony comes back and her conversations with Steve. There's so much potential and things you could do in this story!

Plot + Uniqueness: 3/5

I think if you added more descriptions of the characters and emotions as well as of the surroundings, it'd make it great! Again, because you're using the Endgame universe it isn't completely unique, but it feels like she was an original character just along with the others.

OVERALL SCORE: 14.5/25