Reviewer: Joanna 💙

Username: joanna388

Name: Joanna

About Me: 

Hello! I'm Joanna, Greek, and currently an amateur writer with a dream to one day be able to publish my books, and make a living with what I absolutely love doing.

I have worked as a reviewer on Wattpad before, and found that I like helping people with their works as much as I love writing my own.

Though I try to read through a variety of genres, I always find myself stumbling back to fantasy, captivated and fairly wishing I'd been born in a world of that creation. (Yes, you could say I'm kind of a dork for these things.)

With that said, I hope my comments are helpful and encouraging to you and your writing.

Focus Points: 

If you want me to focus on certain points only, you can add that to your form, but if not, I'll try to cover as much of the book as I can.  That being: 

- Grammar/Punctuation

- Writing Style

- Book Cover/Blurb

- Plot/Originality

- Character Development

- Dialogue

- World Building

Status:  Open!

Genres: 

My preferred genres are fantasy, young adult, vampire/werewolf, dystopian, paranormal, action and adventure, horror, romance (Mature and LGBTQ included), and in general anything magical that will make my inner dork twinkle.

Unfortunately, I can't review non-fiction, fanfiction or poetry (because I haven't had any prior experience to reviewing this particular genre), or crime and historical fiction (simply because I don't think I can do the authors justice for their work).

I can review Greek works as well, but i will be reviewing it in English. On that note, the only other language I can review is English, so please ensure your work doesn't differ from them.

How many reviews can I do in a week? 

I'll try to review two per week, but we are all human, so please don't be too harsh on me if due to weekly circumstances or exams I have to delay them a little.

Depending on the week, of course, I might be able to review more or less books than mentioned.

Number of chapters I'll read? 

I can read a maximum of 30 chapters if they don't exceed 2.500 words per chapter, or 40 if they are really small ,otherwise 20. Short-stories are exempt since I'll be reading the whole book. 

If you wish for me to focus on certain chapters only, please mention this in the form.

Payment: 

A follow (so that you are also notified if I make any announcements regarding reviews in my profile) and read as many chapters of my book as you want me to read yours (if my book has less chapters than yours, read 'till there).

Also, leave comments to show you've read (I'm a sucker for constructive criticism so please do tell if you enjoyed it or if there's any advice you want to give me), and vote if you liked it (optional) please.

Or you can follow me and read half the chapters, along with a shout-out.

I will do my best to review your book but please do tell if you wanted me to elaborate or mention anything else. That'll help me do even better next time!