"I figured she'd do that," Jin said in exaspiration.

"Where's your brother Sandra?" I asked her ignoring all the negative comments they're spewing.

"They're on their way," she said in a scared voice.

I turn to look at her and was dismayed at how she looks at me. She's actually scared.

"Yah! Will you stop that? If I wanted to kill you, I could've done that a long time ago Sandra," I pointed out.

She doesn't respond, instead she just pulled me away from the audience up to my room. Once we're inside, she started running my shower.

"Clean up Hea. My brother would flip out if he sees you like that," she instructed. Her bitchy tone is back.

"That's more like it," I smirked earning a glare from her.

Before I could enter my shower, she said "Thanks Hea, for this," she gestured to my appearance.

I laughed at her still scared eyes at the blood splattered all over me. I just nodded and went in. I took my time and really scrubbed everything from my body. My wounds still hurt but it's not as painful as yesterday. I heard a knock from my door when I just finished dressing.

"Coming," I said after slipping on my pink socks.

When I opened my door, Taehyung was standing infront of me. He eyes me with uncertainty. When I was about to speak, he walked pass me entering the room and closing the door behind him.

"Tae—" his name was cut off when his lips gently covered mine.

He pulled back, his eyes wide open shocked at what he just did.

"I-I'm sorry," he said quickly turning his back to me to open the door but then I pulled him to me and hugged him.

"Stay still Tae," I said against his shirt.

His arms gently wrap around my body and he gently hugs me back. I closed my eyes at the familiarity of his scent. I don't know what I am feeling towards him now since Jungkook came. Jungkook and Jimin confuses me so much.

"I miss you Hea," Taehyung said softly.

I am a bit taken aback by what he just said. Taehyung never really says these things to me even though we've been very close. He never hugged me, never really touched me physically unless needed. This Taehyung I'm hugging right now is different.

"I miss you too," I answered him back nonetheless.

"I don't know why the thought of you being with Jungkook or Jimin drives me insane Hea. You were always attentive to me only and now that your attention is being divided into three, I don't think I can take this anymore,"

"What are you talking about Tae?" I asked really confused now at his behaviour.

"Don't tell me you want to compete with Jungkook and Jimin?" I asked incredulously.

"Do I have to Hea? Or did your feelings for me already changed?" he answered me without letting go of the hug.

I was the one to let go to see his reaction. Too much happenings are slapping me in the face right now.

"You knew?" I asked clearly surprised at what he just said.

"I can feel it Hea, but I chose not to react and I'm sorry," his gaze falters.

That hurt me a little. Taehyung knew how I felt towards him yet opted not to react. How pathetic of me. I didn't say a word. Instead, I just stared at him as I let everything sink in. I liked Taehyung long enough to tell that I am broken hearted right now. How shallow of me.

"I assume you hate me now," he bites his lower lip.

"No, no I don't hate you. Jeez, you're overreacting Tae. I just felt offended by how you acted like you never really knew how I feel about you," I bluntly said. There, I told him what I really feel.

"I'm sorry," was all he said.

I was waiting for him to say more but he just kept his mouth shut. I decided to just give up. Taehyung must've read my mind because his arms are wrapped around me again.

"I'll get you soon Hea, no matter what it takes," he said and without a response from me, he kissed me again on my lips.

This time, it's even more gentle than the first. I don't know what to make of that. I just let him hold me but I wasn't responding to his kiss. If he did this a month ago, I would've threw myself at him in no time. But now, it all just feels so bland, lifeless. It feels nothing. Taehyung felt my uneasiness so he lets go of me and sighed.

"You don't like me anymore. I can feel it," his voice is low. Dismayed at my lack of enthusiasm.

"I'm sorry," I was the one to apologize this time.

"No, you don't have to apologize Hea. It's my fault anyway," he said and turned to face the door.

"Thank you for saving us," he breathed out and left my room.

All my energy is drained from my body leaving me limp and lifeless. I let my body slump on the floor as I shut my eyes close.

"What the fuck is happening with me?" I muttered.

Now I confirmed my real feelings towards Taehyung. I think I was just infatuated with him because there is no way I would just let my feelings for him go this easy if I was inlove. However, Jungkook and Jimin, they make my head hurt. They're different from Taehyung. Taehyung was just a simple crush, Jimin is unknown but I feel a strong connection to him.

Now for Jungkook, he's way far from Jimin. Jungkook is here, he's physically here. He's making me feel needed and special. We have already made a good foundation. And I think Jungkook isn't stopping there. I know he won't. He will push through until he gets to me and that makes me feel nervous and ecstatic.

How have I even ended up in this entangled situation? I was a normal assasin and a college student just a month ago. Now, I am in this mixed up emotions and situations. How can I even cope with this?

•••

What Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets 😂😂

Watch this fmv. Damn it's so good 😂❤❤

- Haeun ❤