Reviewer: Eliza 💙

Reviewer: eliza-lou

Name: Eliza

About Me: 

Hi there! I'm a college grad who studied communications & theatre! :) I've loved reading ever since I was little, so I love diving into the world of stories and appreciating what makes them unique. I'm here to be honest but fair - there's no need to tear anyone down, we're all learning how to be better writers together. I will tell you honestly what I think works and what I think needs improvement. If you are more sensitive to critique though, please make me aware - that way I'll just focus on a few points rather than possibly overwhelm you with information. :) 

Focus Points: 

Title/Cover - does it grab my attention & is it unique? 

The "Hook" - do you establish your characters & hook the reader into wanting more? 

Character Dialogue - do the characters have personality or do they fall flat & is the dialogue cohesive? 

Overall Grammar - were there grammatical errors that would be distracting to the reader? 

Overall Flow - did I as a reader have an easy time getting into the story and my overall enjoyment!

Status: Hiatus.

Genres: 

Anything except smut/erotica, fan-fiction and LGBTQ (only because I feel like I can not offer any perspective with these genres). I am 18+ so I will read mature if it does not contain only smut or graphic gore. 

Number of stories I can review per week?

1 - 2. 

Number of chapters I'll read? 

Up to 3!

Payment: 

If you ask for a 1 Chapter Critique: Read the first chapter of either one of my books - Shattered Crowns or Memoirs of a Park Bench. Leave 2 inline comments that are 1-2 sentences each (they can be about whatever you'd like!). 

If you ask for a 2 or 3 Chapter Critique: Read the first two chapters of my book, Shattered Crowns.Leave 3 comments, 1-2 sentences each, for each chapter.