Why cant we be friends?

Hello loves! This is my first Ink and Error fanfic, I hope you guys enjoy. Anyways, if you see a word like tHiS it is Error speaking. A word like this is any other characters thinking. And I'm not making Error glitch, so..sorry. but if you want I can make him.glitch in other chapters. Enjoy!
___________
Errors P.O.V.
Whiteness filled my vision. The only colour filled item was the souls that hung by my blue strings. I sighed as I thought of my job. I thought about the dust and blood that permanently stains my hands. Opening a portal I reached an au. I'm so sorry.. I thought, killing an innocent monster...Papyrus.. wonder if I ever had one.. the sans of this au hasn't showed up yet, but I already know where he is. The judgement hall. I teleported to the judgement hall, leaving the scarf that blew away with dust of the innocent soul. I didn't look back, I can't in fact. All I have to.. Bones pierced threw my gut, causing me to stumble backwards. "Maybe next time you should pay attention to where you're going. I know you killed my brother, I can see guilt..." a sans, normal height, and size as a regular sans looked at me; hatred burned his pupils. Underfell Sans. That's his name. "And so whaT if I dId? What are you gonna do do about it? He beat you day and night, hurting you constantly. Why do you care?" Underfell sans looked at me, sadness in his pupils, "Fuck you! He's my brother!"
Inks P.O.V.
I teleported to the judgement hall where Error was, and what I saw kinda scared me. I mean, if I had a soul. Outside was dust and blood, but inside the judgement hall was Underfell sans covered in blood, bruises, and deep wounds head to toe. I gasped quietly, "Oh no.." I made up a plan to try and help Red, but careful not to provoke Error. Carefully and quietly I crept up from behind Error and shot red paint at him, once he turned I shot some in his face. I turned to help Red but...he was nothing but dust. "Oh no, Red!" I backed up once Error got the paint off. He was mad as could be. "Inky, this au is gone. Unless the Frisk of this help resets, which I'm sure she won't." "Error, please stop this madness! You can be the good guy!"
(Here is a pic of how it looks almost. P.s. I drew it.)

      No one's P.O.V.
Error backed up from Ink, he knew pain was coming. What Ink didn't know was why Error was shaking so badly. I mean, the god of destruction. Come on. "Error, I won't hurt you, but only if you stop this. Or at least tell me why." "Tell you why? You you won't believe me me." Error glitches more, blood scorched the hard floor of the judgement hall from blood. "Of course I will, but you have to tell me." "Why, so you can laugh at me with you're friends? Or try to kill me?" Ink held up his hands in defense, which made things worse. Error backed up, thinking pain would soon come. "Error, its okay! I promise I won't hurt you!" Error sighed as he started. "Okay.." he told Ink about his backstory..or what he remembered, why he destroys, and the voices. "What? Hold on," Error nodded in response. "So, if I create more aus, all of them will collide?" Opening a portal and going inside, Error smiled. "Its all true.. Goodbye Inky." "Error wait!" But Error was already gone into the white void. "How am I going to explain this to the other aus.." Then an idea popped into his skull, "I can go visit Error!"
____ 
Thanks for reading! How'd I do? Any suggestions, comment below! Hope you enjoyed.
[643 words]