P3 CEO AU NSFW

You hesitated as you stepped though the doors of your office building. The weekend hadn't been kind and instead of relaxed it left you feeling more flustered then ever.

Your date with Helena had gone great but it felt wrong. She was twice your age maybe even more and she had a habit of treating you as lesser. Who could blame her. She was a multi millionaire and you could barely afford your rent.

Heading to sit at your cluttered desk you heard a Cough from behind. Expecting it to be Mr Tucker you groaned turning around.

However, standing there wasn't a red faced old man but a stern looking Helena.

"(Y/n) (y/sn) how lovely to see you," She said with a fake smile "I'd like a word with you in my office."

'Fuck' you thought to yourself. You see you had left with out saying good bye or anything at all for that matter. Helena had called you several time that weekend but you ignored all of them. Things were moving too fast. That's what you told yourself. Although you didn't seem to think through the fact that she was your boss.

"Whatever you want to say can't you say it here?" You asked standing your ground.

"No." Helena said bluntly, destroying your pluck in seconds by grabbing your wrist. "Come with me."

Pulling you into her office Helena shut the curtains to not only to the rest of the building but to outside as well. It only took one push of a button to send both of you into dim yellow office lighting.

"Why didn't you answer my calls pet?" She asked sitting down at her desk, but you stayed silent. You were thinking.

"Why did you leave in the middle of the night? Why did you come home with me if you were just going to leave? Why did you," she paused realising how loud she was getting "Why did you even agree to come on that date with me? It seems to me you didn't want to come?"

"I.." if you were being honest you didn't know. You found her attractive, enticing even, but you knew nothing about her. Still even after last Friday you hardly knew a thing.

You wanted to scream find some one to blame anyone but you.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled trying hard not to cry. Not a finger had been laid on you but you felt abused by her words. "I just felt..."

"Pet," Helena purred pulling you into a hug. "Please just talk to me if I've done something"

"You treat me like a child." You blurted out before beginning to sob.

"What do you mean? Honey?"

"You belittle me. I know I'm younger than you but I'm not helpless!" You yelled moving away from her. "But I can't tell you to leave me alone can I? You're my boss..."

"(Y/n)," Helena said with a serious tone. "I'm sorry I made you feel this way. You can say no to me. I asked you on that date because I wanted to get to know you. Your one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met..."

"So if I told you to leave me alone you would?"

"Yes, do you want me to?"

The room got quite. You had stopped crying. Helena had stopped talking. All that could be heard was the hum of the fax Machine.

"No." You said finally. Before dropping down to the floor.

You felt warm arms around you as you pulled yourself into a tight ball. Finding yourself crying again Helena began to shush and rock you back a forth.

A small chuckle made you look up "I'm doing it again aren't I?" Helena smiled "I'm treating you like a child." But before she could fully pull away you jumped up catching her mouth with your own.

"I'm starting to like it." You said with a smirk.

It wasn't long before the two of you were intertwined up against her desk. Helena had make quick work in getting rid of you shoes, top and panties leaving you in only your skirt and socks.

Helena had to unbutton her shirt showing her gorgeous boobs but not quite exposing them.

Her fingers played teasingly with you flower underneath your skirt. Her game seemed to be to get the most noise out of you with out letting a climax.

Helena glanced over at her clock. "I think we'll have to leave it here pet," She said removing her had and wiping it with a tissue. "I have a meeting in 10."

You quickly began picking up all your clothing moaning about how unfair it was all the while.

"(Y/n), hey don't be upset. We can continue this later can't we?" Helena said helping you put on your top. "Till then I think I'll keep these." She said holding up your panties. Before you could protest she kissed you hard you and opened the door.

Out side were several men is suits who all looked very important. "We'll continue this discussion later Miss (y/sn)." She said with a wink. Leaving you to go back to your desk with out panties and surprisingly more flustered than you had been this morning.

———————————————————
There are only going to be 3 more chapters left of this book but I will be writing a new story soon don't worry 😉