P2 Red carpet

The hotel wasn't far only a few blocks down but still you had to practically jogged to get there on time.

You were glad you didn't take off the dress you had been wearing, as any other clothes you brought would look terribly out of place in the lavish lobby you were now standing in.

You didn't really know what to do from here. The receptionist looked to be Busy with a long line of people looking to check in. Joining the line would take far too long and you had a time limit.

So you decided to just head for the stairs. Room 36 was most likely on the 1st or 2nd floor.

But you were wrong it was actually on the 12th floor. 'I really should have taken the lift' you thought to yourself as you climbed flight after flight.

When you finally got to floor 12 you started looking for room 36. You rounded a corned and saw the door but before you could move any closer some one grabbed your shoulder.

"Miss I need to ask you to leave." A security guard said from behind as he began to pull you back towards the stairs.

"What no I—"

"You have no right to be hear. Make a scene and I will have to call the police." He said emphasising his point by giving you a tug.

"There's no need for that" called a voice from a far, a voice you'd know any where.

Helena Bonham Carter walked over to the guard and told him to leave you alone and that you had every right to be here as she had invited you.

You knew what she was staying but nothing went in. You were in shock! Helena FUCKING Bonham Carter was standing right in front of you.

14 year old you would never believe it!

"Right lovely come with me I've made some tea," she said with a smile and you know noticed she was wearing only a dressing gown.

You followed her into her hotel room which looked nicer than your apartment and was probably much more expensive.

She sat down on a sofa and patted the seat next to her inviting you to sit down.

"I know your wonder why I asked you here am I right?" You gave a sheepish nod. "Well I saw you from a far when you were talking to every one else and... well I was looking forward to getting to chat." Helena leaned over you to grab the tea pot and you almost felt you heart stop.

"Well I was going to give you this note some how if I didn't get to speak with you and when you dropped your notes it was the perfect time to slip it in." She began poring you a cup.

"I'd love you give an exclusive interview" she said with a wink.

You swallowed suddenly finding your mouth dry. You could do with the tea right about now.

"I haven't got my question cards" you said in a meek voice. The made Helena chuckle a little as she added milk and sugar to the cups in front of her.

"I'm sure you can improvise lovely" she said handing you your mug and waiting for you to take a slip.

"It's delicious" you said before even really drinking it. You didn't know what to do with yourself. Your hand were clammy and the adrenaline rush of tonight had gone leaving you feeling worn out and tired.

"Look I'm sorry but I have to go. I'm just a little overwhelmed? Again thank you but—" you stood up and hurried towards the door.

"Please don't go." You hear Helena say getting up to follow you. "I'm sorry from making you feel uncomfortable I know I'm being a bit forward."

You turned around to look a her but instead you were pulled into the warmest hug ever. Her dressing gown was soft against your bare arms.

She smelt of tea and chocolate and you felt yourself relaxing for the first time that day.

"I'm not going to force you to stay but please take this" She said handing you another piece of paper "call me some time this week okay?"

"Okay" You said before turning to leave again, it was far to late to stay any longer if you'd be walking back.

"Oh lovely one more thing before you go." You turned you head to ask what but instead your lips met with hers. She kissing me!!! Your brain screamed out.

"Run long it's getting late." She winked as you walked out the door with a look of shock on your face.

'She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me She kissed me'

Was all your brain could think as you walked back to the van. Paul was still working on the videos just like when you had ran off.

"Good to see you back (y/n). Can I get some help now?" He said slightly grumpy. "What's that on your face?" He pointed to the side of your mouth.

Looking in the reflection on the window you saw you had a smug of red lip stick on your face. "Oh it's nothing you" said with a dreamy sigh.

You regretted leaving so quickly but at least you knew you be able to hear her beautiful voice again. Well when you plucked up the courage to call her.

———————————————————

I hope you like it @DragicornxHBC 💕