P2 Forbidden love

Well here it is! Sorry for the long wait. I had a bit of trouble with how I wanted it to end.

———————————————————

"(Y/n)!" You heard someone call across the room. You had been at the party for a while now and you couldn't say you were sober.

"Come on love, it's time to go home." Helena said as she began to lead you towards the exit.

"No! I don't want to!" You slurred pulling back. Your drunk mind was having such a good time.

"(Y/n) come on, let's just go, you're drunk" you heard Jamie say.

You scrunched up your face in retaliation before giving in "fine... but I'm not drunk!"

~~~~~ later that evening ~~~~~

"Here you go, drink this it'll make the morning more tolerable." Helena said placing a cup of tea next to where you lead in bed.

Helena had managed to persuade you to change into some pyjamas and get into bed in one of the spare rooms.

Jamie had basically fallen asleep the moment they hit there pillow but you couldn't sleep. You had something on your mind.

"Helena?" You said grabbing the attention of the woman getting up to leave.

"Can I ask you something?" You still weren't sure how to ask but it was worth a shot. "Why do you like me so much... you always want to be around me?"

Helena's face went bright red "Well... I. You see." It was like she had stopped working for a moment but after taking a breath she recomposed herself.

"(Y/n), I L— Uuhhg Why is it so hard to say!" She yelled covering her face with her hands. "Oh well it's not like you're going to remember this in the morning!"

It all happened so quickly, Helena leaned forward and kissed you. It wasn't some peck on the cheek it was passionate.

It just felt right for you to respond. Kissing back for what felt like hours and seconds at the same time.

Finally breaking away you looked at each other. Never have you felt more sober.

"I love you." Helena said still sporting her blush.

"I think I do too." You said sitting up pulling her into another embrace.

~~~~~ the next morning ~~~~~

You woke up feeling like shit. You couldn't remember anything after your second drink.

Moving to get up you realise you were being held by some one. 'Crap, did I go home with some one last night? I remember kissing...'

Memories flooded back, you and Helena, kissing, pulling her into bed. Did you... no you still had clothes on.

"Are you alright?" Asked Helena from behind as she nuzzled into you neck.

"What, what happened... last night?" You asked a little shook up.

Helena pulled away leaving your back to become cold. Rolling over you turned to look at her. She look ashamed.

"You said you loved me," she said looking at her hands "I thought."

It was a lot so early in the morning to think about. Did you love her? Yes of course you did, platonically but romantically?

"Helena" You said moving to get closer. "Kiss me."

"What?" She was a little taken back.

"Please" You said before your lips met again. It felt right. You couldn't explain it. No other kiss had felt like this.

You had kissed boys on the playground, girls at clubs but kissing Helena in bed? It was electric.

"Yes... Yes! YES!" You yelled pulling the older woman into a hug. "I love you"

Helena hugged back immediately "I love you too" You herd her whisper.

"What about Tim?" You asked.

"Forget him," she said with a sad smile "he's been cheating on me for years with his movie stars."

"He has?" You gasped surprised at the revelation.

"That's why I wanted to spend time with you, to make sure Tim wasn't doing anything, but I guess I fell in love instead."

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" You asked.

Helena gave a small chuckle "you'd be surprised."

——————————————————

Thank you so much for 2k reads

Feel free to leave anymore prompts in the comments or message me privately.

There is a bit of a list now so it won't get done right away.