P2 Obsessions

"It's beautiful!" You exclaimed upon entering the formal living room. The ceilings were tall and decorated with intricate woodcarvings of different types of flowers. You traced you fingers over the stone fireplace following the engraved lines till you came to the edge.

"Yes I know," said the realtor in a thick French accent "but just wait till you see the master suite!" He pointed to a spiral staircase just through and arch way and waited for you to lead the way.

This home was perfect. It had room for you, your dad, plenty of friends and hopefully one day a family. The price was high, over just over ten million, but you could afford it. You'd shot to fame quick and the money had come even quicker. Lucky for you, you had adults around to help you make good decisions regarding your savings.

The first thing you had done was help your dad pay off his mortgage and retire but now it was time to focus on yourself. It was coming up to your 23rd birthday and you were still living at home. Hopefully that was about to change.

The home was in a small neighborhood of equally expensive homes. Most of your neighbors you assumed would be boring rich people. You hadn't seen much of anyone when you had toured the house. A few times you'd seen the same woman walking a too small to be real dog but that was it. The place was quite and seeming a good place to go to escape from the daily pressures of fame.

Things were never going to go back to normal. This was the new normal. Being followed by cameras didn't happen to often but when it did they made sure you noticed. You used to just be a face in the crowd. Now you were the one performing to it. Now everyone else was just a face in the crowd.

Moving day came fast. The month of February went in a flash. Paper work was signed, small renovations were made and now a moving truck was pulling up into the driveway.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Your dad asked you. The two of you were standing in the entrance hall as burly men brought in box after box. "I know you want to move out but it's just so far away. I could stay for a while till you get used to it?"

"Dad." You spoke calmly. You knew he meant well but you had to grow up sometime. "I know you're worried but I can do this. I've been on tour without you for months at a time before. I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll come visit you soon, promise."

You could see him thinking about it. He seemed to be struggling to accept what you were saying but he caved eventually "alright, but remember if you need anything I'm one phone call and a 2 hour drive away." He said as he made his way out the fount door almost walking face first into a mover. "Sorry" he mumbled before giving you one last smile.

It was night by the time the moving truck left the drive way and you had unpacked your bedroom and bathroom necessities. There was no way you could sleep yet. It might be dark out but you felt wide awake. Begrudgingly you decided to put some clothes away. As you sorted through garments you landed on the blazer you had worn at you last performance. It was a sparkling sliver and not something you could get way with wearing often. You slipped it over your pajamas and span around the room watching the lights dance in the ceiling like a disco ball, before sitting back down on your bed. Instinctively you put your hands in the pockets.

'What's this' you thought. Pulling out a folded over note. You opened it up finding a number. Then you remembered. 'Helena, she'd given me her number'. You thought about it but with your eyes now growing tired as the busy day caught up on you, you decided to just give her a call in the morning. Yawning you took the jacket of and placed it on the floor before snuggling down into you four poster bed.

You woke up to the sound of knocking. Checking your phone you saw the time 12:45pm. 'Fuck I over slept'. You hurried down stairs, still in you pajamas, to answer the door. You looked though the peep hole to see who it was. Your heart jumped. It was Helena. 'What was she doing here?' You opened the door slowly unsure of whether it was a good idea.

"Hello love," she said with a warm smile "did I wake you up?"

'Crap I'm still in my pjs'

"No I was just... tired from yesterday." You half lied.

She gave a knowing nod. "Can I come in? I made biscuits." She held up plate with tin foil over it. They looked like they were still warm.

"Sure" you said motioning for her to come inside forgetting you didn't have any proper furniture yet. "Oh Umm this way." The kitchen would have to do. Helena placed the plate of biscuits on the marble countertops and looked around the room.

"Did you leave your door unlocked?" She joked. You were planing on buying furniture when you moved in but now you saw your mistake. You went to apologize but Helena spoke before you could "it's fine love I'm not opposed to sitting in the floor, they look clean enough." Then she did just that. Sat in the floor patting an area next to her for you to join. The two of you sat on the kitchen floor enjoying her biscuits. They were gingerbread and white chocolate.

You talked for what felt short but in reality the sun was setting before you stood up again.

"It's getting late," Helena said standing up and dusting the crumbs off her skirt. "I should get going."

"Okay" you said looking up at her. You didn't want her to go. Your dad was right. Living alone was lonely. Especially in a big house. Spending the being with Helena instead of alone like yesterday had show you that.

"What's wrong love?" Helena said picking up in your down mood.

"Oh I just..." you felt tears rising i your eyes. "I've never lived in my own before." You stood up wiping you eyes. Telling yourself not to cry. You couldn't look at anything other then the floor.

Then Helena hugged you. You were surprised at first but her warm embrace felt so right. Her head perfectly nuzzled under your chin and she hands rubbing your back.

"It's okay," she said in almost a motherly tone. "I remember what it was like when I first moved out and I only went down the road."

The two of you just held each other. For a while. The sun finishing setting behind and and the sky becoming dark. You cried a little. Your dad hugged you all the time but this one felt different. More intimate then ever before. Helena pulled back to look at you wiping your damp cheek.

"You're so cute." Said said smiling. Your face went bright red which only made her let out a little laugh. Working up the courage you looked her in the eyes. However Helenas eyes  had wondered away from your gaze and towards your lips. The silence wasn't awkward, it was tense. You wanted to kiss her. Kiss her soft lips. Her hands were holding you close . Your hips against hers. Both of you were waiting for the other.

"Goodbye love," she said smirking slightly. "I'll see you soon."

Helena left and walked out the door into the night. All you could think about was her. Her smell, her touch, her eyes, her lips. What had she done to you. Watching out the window you saw her enter the home across the street. Maybe you could go over tomorrow.

To be continued...

————————————————-

Hey sorry this took a little longer then I wanted to get out I had a lot of work to do for college last week but it's here now. I'm going to do one last final part of this then continue with some other requests.
Thank you for reading. I love every single comment I get on this story! Seeing you enjoy what I've made really makes my day! 🥰