C H A P T E R - 37

Start from the beginning

I could smell a conspiracy building round me .I regret my decision of coming over her .

"Look Olivia alI don't have time to listen to your non sense please tell me where is Carter or else I am going back.."I gritted my teeth.

"You never had time for me Randhir but I was there for you whenever you needed my help.."she sniffed .

"Then help me for one last time and take me to Carter.."I ignored her cryings.

She suddenly started laughing like psychopath.

"Hey..Randhir shhh..easy man first come with me..I have a surprise for you.."she grabbed my hand and moved back to the stairs but I pushed her to free myself from her strong grip.

"Olivia .. enough ..I am here to see your surprise..or whatever.Tell me where is that son of a bitch.."I asked her curtly not wanting to witness her strange behavior.

"He is upstairs waiting for you..but don't worry I shut his mouth now he will never utter anything wrong about The Shekhawats.."she said victoriously.

"What you mean..?"I asked her in dreaded voice.

"That's what I am saying..come see yourself..I am sure you will be happy to watch a vulnerable Carter .."she laughed Satanic .

I gave her a murderous look and hurriedly begun to climb the stairs hoping that Carter would be alright.She followed me in a normal pace.The stairs ended in a corridor having four rooms in a row .I didn't wait for her to tell me in which room I could find Carter,I barked in the first one near to the stairs.

There was complete darkness sprawled inside .My heart was thumbing with a weird sensation that erupted shivers in my body but I didn't suppose to show it to the witch who entered in the room.I heard her footsteps approaching in some direction .

"Here is your dearest friend Carter.."she growled switching on the lights but I was numb as if someone pouring ice cold water on me.

There Carter was lying on the brown mahogany wooded floor .Blood soaked up his lifeless body.She stood in front of me looking triumphant with a hellish smirk on her red lips.

"Why...you killed him..?"I shot her a glare grabbing her neck with all my strength.I didn't care if her heart might have stop pumping the blood.

She kicked me on the stomach and freed herself.The Circe was fuming with anger.

"Don't you dare Randhir.."she hissed.

"You want to know why I killed him.."she threw a disgusted glance at Carter ,"He ask me to marry him..little pig..he said he loves me but he had no idea that only one man can make me whirl ....and it's you"she pulled me
by collar .

Patience finally realised my hand and I planted a slap across her left cheek.She fell on the floor but the witchy impression on her face never gone .

"You made a huge mistake Randhir..and it would cost you something very important.."she spatted venomously.Her face seethed with the hue of anger.

"Then try me..I regret it now..Olivia .I found a friend in you rather than treating you as my employee.. Sanyukta always been right about you.."I retorted with hatred.

"Ohh how can I forget about that wh*re.."she abused my wife and that was the breakage point of my sanity.I had been controlling myself to squeeze her bones because I never use my masculine strength on hurting a woman.

"Think million time before taking her name from your rotten mouth..Olivia "I warned her .

"Ohh I am scared..Mr. Shekhawat.."she laughed maniacally,"It seems she got herself f**ked by you.."she hissed with dareking eyes as she mentioned about Sanyukta.