The Dark Moon (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"No. We saw a casket, remember? She wasn't in it. The Calaveras heard that Kate had been killed by an Alphas claws. They wanted to make sure she was really dead. Her body was healing. More and more, as she got closer to a full moon. She was coming back. So the switched out the bodies. They took her. If a hunter is bit, they have to take their own life before they change. The Calaveras, they treat the code like a law. They make it their responsibility to enforce it." Scott interrupted.

"Good for her. I wouldn't do it either." Malia said.

"Would you kill a half a dozen people to get out? Because that's what she did." Scott said.

"So she's a werewolf now?" Kira asked.

"I don't know. You know there's a saying, sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are." Scott told her.

"What kind of shape is a sociopathic bitch?" I asked causing them to chuckle.

That's when something blew up and caused the car to stop. Braeden got off her motorcycle. "What happened?"

"I don't know. It felt like we hit something." Stiles said.

Braeden looked at Scott. "Scott, we need to get there by night. It's to dangerous otherwise."

"Go." I said.

"Not without y'all." Scott argued.

"Dude, someone needs to find Derek. We'll figure something out. We always do. Just go." Stiles told him.

Braeden got on her motorcycle. As Scott followed her. But Kira stopped him. "Scott... I can't think of anything else but to say except for be careful. And... And I know 'Be careful' sounds kind of lame and I'm totally sure the second you're gone I'm gonna think of something much better, but I..."

Scott interrupted. "Uh, 'Be careful' sounds good to me."

Kira smiled and hugged Scott and he hugged her back. I stared at them in awe.

"Scott, the suns going down." Braeden said.

"Hey, I gotta go." Scott said and she nodded.

They untwined from their hug and Scott ran and hopped on the motorcycle.

Me and Kira watched as they disappeared.

I turned and saw something in the tire so I squatted down by the front right, tire. I seen something stuck in it. "Sties, I don't think we hit something. I think something hit us." I said standing.

They all stared at what I pulled from the tire.

"Maybe we should just walk." Lydia said wanting to get out of here.

"Hey, I will never abandon this jeep. You understand me? Ever. Ever." Stiles said taking a screwdriver in his mouth.

I looked around. Man this kid must be in love with this jeep.

"I swear. If this jeep was human, you two would be glued to the hip." I sigh.

Malia's POV

I looked around while Stiles and Lydia argued. I smelt something new. Something different. Something dangerous.

"Work faster, Stiles." I demanded.

"Something's out here with us." I finished my sentence.

Kira's POV

I took my sword out and walked by Lydia and Stiles who are trying to fix the car.

"Lydia, could you please hold the flash light still for a second? It's really hard to see anything if you keep shaking it like that." Stiles demanded.