The Dark Moon (Part 2)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

"So your just letting us go?" Scott asked.

"I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen. None of them came back. Lets see if you can do better." Araya said.

"You could have just told me she was alive." Scott said.

"You wouldn't have believed me. Now I know what kind of alpha you are. And where your next step lies." Stays replied.

"What next step?" Scott asked raising an eyebrow.

"When you take a bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that, then, I will cross your border and come knocking at your door."She said walking away whilebme, Malia, Stiles, and Lydia were waiting at the jeep as Araya talked to Scott.

"So what know?" I asked walking up to Scott.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek." He replied.

"She gonna tell us where?" Malian budged in.

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." Scott replied looking at all of us. Before we could reply, a motorcycle came from around the corner and stopped beside the jeep almost running over Stiles.

She took her helmet off. You know her?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Braeden." I answer.

"Who's Braeden?" Kira asked.

"She's a mercenary." Lydia explained.

"Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to LA Iglesia." Braeden said.

"The Church?" Lydia asked.

"What's the church?" Stiles asked.

"It's not a place you'll find god." Braden said hoping on her motorcycle.

We got into the jeep and we followed her through the desert. Since the jeep could only hold five people, I had to sit in between the passenger and driver seat. Which was more comfortable than you'd think.

"Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?" Malia said breaking the silence.

"Uh, I'd like to know too." Lira said not knowing if she should really ask.

"We'll, we were at her funeral. So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground." Stiles explained.

"She was never in it." Scott said.

"She was Allison's aunt." I said.

"And a total sociopath." Lydia finished.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Kira said.

"Um, yes, he does." Malia said.

"Yeah, she's right. You guys should know. You need to know." Scott said with a sigh.

"All right. Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Alyssa and Derek's family." Stiles explained to them.

"Some of them survived, like Cora, and Peter." I said.

"A very angry Peter." Lydia said. "Who killed his own niece." I said.

"Yeah he's the one who bit and turned me." Scott said finishing Lydia's sentence.

"And the one who finally caught up to Kate and killed her." Lydia said.

"And we saw her buried." Stiles said.