This is the end

Kelly's POV
Two years later~
Kelly and Sodas wedding.
August Tenth

"I'm nervous." I told Bunny as she stood behind me zipping up my white dress. I took a deep breath smiling the day was finally here.

Kelly five minutes." Dally said since he'd be walking me down the aisle. I nodded and turned around looking at my bridesmaids. Bunny, Ashton, Ashley, Tana and Blair.

They all had on on strapless pale blue dress with white flats. "It's time." Dally said his head popping into the room. I nodded Blair left then Tana Ashley Ashton then finally Bunny.

The wedding march started playing so Dally and I hooked arms and walked down the aisle. Once I looked at Soda all my nerves washed away. He smiled brightly as he saw me. Dally lifted my vail and kissed my cheek. He smiled and handed me off to Soda.

I made a quick glimpse around everything perfect. Soda's groomsman were. (In order) Steve, Pony, Darry, Two-Bit, Johnny. Soda wanted Dally to be In the wedding but Dally said and I quote. "Man thanks but well..." Dally then starched his neck and walked away.

"Do you SodaPop Patrick Curtis take Kelly Marie James as you lawfully wedded wife?" The pasted asked Soda. I hadn't even noticed the paster talking I was lost in Sodas blue eyes.

"I do." He said. "Kelly Marie James, do you take SodaPop Patrick Curtis as you lawfully wedded husband?" The paster asked. I smiled looking into Sodas eyes. "I do." I said. "You may kiss the bride." The paster said closing the bible.

He slammed his lips on mine fireworks going everywhere. Bunny started cheering, soon joined by the gang then family and other friends.

We left the aisle people throwing petals at us. We were laughing all the way to our house. We weren't having a big reception we were just having the Gang over for beers and Ya.

We walked in the house we quickly changed into conferrable clothes. The gang ran in including Todd. "Hey ya'll!" Soda shouting handing out beers. Two-Bit and Bunny the first to grab em'.

"Where's the twins?" Ashton questioned resting her hand on the baby bump. Darry came behind her kissing her cheek. "Two-Bits mom volunteered to watch em' for tonight. She nodded and sat down. "You have some Pepsi?" She asked I nodded nudging Soda.

He left for the kitchen. "How's the married life?" Bunny asked Darry and Ashton. They just smiled like loons.

"When we gonna get married?" Bunny asked sitting in Two-Bits lap he shrugged. Bunny pouted. We all laughed.

"The date?" Steve asked nodding to Ashton's stomach. "October Fifteenth." She replied. He nodded. "Ya know Ashton you should name the little runt after me!" Dally said she laughed. "Nope not a chance sorry Dal." She smirking he rolled his eyes and pulled Ashley in his lap.

"Remember when I blew my knee?" Bunny asked. Soda Darry Pony Johnny Ashton and I were the only ones not wasted. "Ya." We all replied. She then laughed bitterly. "That girl who pushed me was a friend said she'd never do anything. That lying bitch." Bunny said sitting up and rubbing her face.

Two-Bit somewhat sobered up and rubbed his girlfriends back. A sob escaped her mouth. "Why'd she have to ruin it!?" Bunny sobbed. We were all silent. Bunny had only broken down twice so this was still pretty new. She sniffed. "I went to the doctor last month he prescribed me anti depressants." She said we all froze. We knew Bunny went to the doctor but the pills?

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" I asked calmly she shrugged. She took a deep breath wiped her and stood. "I'm gonna run to the house, Two come with me?" she asked Two-But nodded they left. "We'll all talk about this when you guys are done with your honeymoon okay." Darry said we all agreed.