The Big Game!

Bunny's POV

"Bunny, wake up. You have the game today!" Johnny yelled while shaking me. I pried my eyes open. Johnny's brown eyes stared down at me. The words sunk in and I jumped up. "Oh my God. It is! What if we lose? What if I get hurt what if-"

Johnny suddenly put his hand over my mouth. "You'll do great and we all are gonna be there, calm down!" he said and I nodded. He took his hand off my mouth and smiled at me. I hugged him. "Thanks Johnnycakes." I smiled and grabbed my clothes walking to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and washed my hair and all that stuff I hopped out, dried my body, and slipped on an Elvis shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and my black converse. I threw my hair in a fish tail braid and walked out of the bathroom. For a fall day, it was pretty warm. I grabbed my bag and Two-Bit stood up and we walked out together.

"Bunny will you go on a date with me?" he asked and I stopped. I wanted to hear those words for so long. I smiled widely. "Yes, yes I will!" I hugged him he spun me around kissing me on the lips. I intwined our hands and we walked to school.

"I'll see you at lunch." He kissed my cheek and walked away I smiled walking to my locker. I did my combination and I note fell out I picked it up.
*************************************
Tomorrow at 3:30 meet me at the park for our date. Wear something comfy!

-Two-Bit
*************************************
I smiled and slipped the note in my pocket. I grabbed my history book and walked to my first class. All eyes were on me when I walked in. I wasn't late, was I?

"What?" I asked. "You took us to the championships!" Blake, a middle class guy, said and I smiled. "Good luck!" The class cheered except for some Socs.

"Thanks." I had a huge smile on my face. I took my seat and I looked around realizing that Lilly, Jane, and Kate were gone. I sighed.

"Where are Lilly, Jane, and Kate?" I asked. Kate's brother, Jake. "Kate and Lilly are sick and Jane is out of town." he said I nodded. I hope the rest of the girls are here. We'll found that out at lunch.

"Where is everyone?" I asked Molly. "I dunno everyone is either sick or out of town!" she said. I rubbed my face. We had ten girls gone and ten girls here. "Hey, you'll do great." Two-Bit said kissing my cheek and sitting next to me. "All of you will." he nodded. "Thanks Two." I smiled kissing him back on the cheek.

"Bunny Curtis, my office now!" Principal Rodgers voice boomed. I gulped and got up following behind him. Once we got to the office, he told me to sit down.

"Whatever you think I did, I didn't do!" I said he laughed. "Calm down, Bunny. This is about the game." he said and I nodded, still a little nervous. "Okay so tonight is basketball night. I'm sure you know, but I want you to be the last one since you're our best player." he said and I nodded.

"Can I have all my brothers walk me in?" I asked he nodded and smiled. "Of course. You can you go back to lunch now." he said. "Thanks." I said and stood up making my way back to the lunch room.

Two-Bit looked around and when he saw me, relief crossed his face. I jogged to the table. "What happened?" he asked raising his eyebrow. "It was just something about the game, don't worry." I smiled. He nodded and ate my fries. "Yeah, you can eat my fries." I said sarcastically. He gave me his famous crooked grin. "Thank you." he said and I laughed.

Soda's POV

"What do you think about Two-Bit and Bunny?" Steve asked. "If she's happy I am. But if he hurts her, I'll break his face." I said Steve laughed. "I agree with that." he mumbled. The phone started ringing and I walked towards it.

"DX Satiation. SodaPop speaking." I answered. "Hey Soda, at the game tonight you, Darry, and Pony are gonna walk me in okay." Bunny said and I chuckled. "Okay what time do I gotta be there?" "Um one second. What time did Coach say, Tatum?!" I heard her yell. I laughed. Tatum said something back that I didn't understand.

"Meet here at five thirty. So we can practice and all that jazz." she said. I checked the clock. It was two thirty. "Okay I'll be there." I said. "M'kay I gotta go bye Soda!" she yelled and hung up as I chuckled. "Who was that?" Kelly asked walking in the door. "Bunny." I answered. She nodded and I pulled her in for a hug. She giggled and I kissed her cheek.

"I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday." she said. "Will you and Bunny come?" she asked and I nodded yes. "Of course. I'll ask Bunny later." I said and she smiled.

"Hey, love birds!" Steve yelled walking in from the garage. "What do you think of Bunny and Two-Bit?" he asked Kelly. "They're adorable together-" she smiled. "but if he hurts my best friend, he's gonna have to deal with a moody pregnant girl!" she said we all laughed.

We walked down the street and to the gym. I walked in and Steve and Kelly sat down in the stands.

"SodaPop Curtis, it's been awhile!" Blake, a middle classer, yelled jogging towards me. "Hey Blake, how's life at school been?" I joked. He laughed. "Oh, ya know." he said.

We laughed and talked for a little bit longer until we heard, "SodaPop get your ass over here!" Bunny yelled. "I better go, see ya around Blake." I said.

He waved and walked to Kori, his sister. "I'm here, I'm here." I said. Pony walked over and Darry rushed in.

"So how do we walk you in?" I asked. "I dunno that's what Coach is gonna tell us." she said motioning to Coach G. He jogged over.

"The Curtis family, the most athletic family this school has ever had!" he smiled. "I miss you in gym, Soda." he grinned. Coach G was everyone's coach, and a good one too. I laughed. "Okay back to business, Bunny you'll be in the middle of Darry and Soda. Then Pony you'll be beside Soda." he said pushing us where we need to be. "So you'll know when to walk in when Cole calls you, and he'll say all that stuff that Bunny wrote." Coach G said then walked away.

"Can I go back to talking to Blake?" I asked  Bunny. She nodded and started talking to Darry.

"Hey Blake I'm back." I said and he laughed. "She's really stressing about this game." he said looking at Bunny. I sighed. "I know, Johnny said she freaked out this morning." I mumbled. "First period she couldn't focus." He shook his head and I sighed.

"Hey, Soda." Kelly said wrapping her arms around my waist. "Hey Kel." I smiled then kissed her cheek. "You two aye?" Blake asked winking. We laughed and nodded.

"Blake!" Kori yelled. "Well now it's my turn see y'all later!" Blake said before walking away towards his sister.

________________________

Ok I feel terrible for not updating, I'm sorry. Thank you for reading and voting. Comment below who your favorite character is and I am allowing two people to be in my story. Just comment your info and stuff below, and um this is just a filler chapter. The next one will be possibly my longest chapter. I love you all so so so so much and thank you!!!!!

Avery