I Hate Life

Bunny.

It's been one week since Johnny's death I couldn't stand it.

Everything was so different with out our Johnny Cake. Ashton and Darry have been spending lots of time together he even took her on a date.

Dally had Ashley to help him, she's real good for him too keeps em' steady.

Pony's grades dropped causing him and Darry to get in a huge fight then Soda ran out and we chased him down.

Darry has slowed down on yelling at Pony now which is great, and Soda and Steve are back to normal. Two-Bits back to tellin' jokes and shop lifting, and then there's me.

I haven't talked or ate at all this week, which will change soon because of court.

I walked downstairs In a t-shirt, skinny jeans and my converse. "Where are you going?" Darry asked I ignored him and walked outside. I kept going straight until I got to my destination.

The Grave Yard.

I walked through the rows until I found the three peoples graves I sat down.

--------------------------------------------

Jonathan Cole Cade

December 30 1948-February 25 1967

Loving brother,son,friend

Rest.In.Peace

--------------------------------------------

Patrick Darrel Curtis

December 1 1928-August 10 1963

Loving, Father,brother,son,uncle

Rest.In.Peace

--------------------------------------------

Kaitlin Claire Garrison-Curtis

August 10 1928-August 10 1963

Loving, Mother,daughter,sister,aunt

Rest.In.Peace

--------------------------------------------

I sighed and ran my fingers over the stones.

"I'm so sorry Ma and Pa, I know I'm a failure!" I said tears welled in my eyes. "I'm sorry Johnny, I'm so so sorry. I dragged you into this, you shouldn't have come found me. If you stayed you'd still be alive." I said letting the tears spill.

"I have to go to court In two days. I really don't wanna I'll probably get the chair. No ones gonna believe a greaser huh?!" I said scoffing.

"I hope you like it up there. Dally tried to risk his life for you ya know. All those times you've said you ain't got anyone... Well you've always had us no matter what." I said, I didn't know why but I felt like Johnny was next to me listening along with Ma and Pa.

"Ma, Pa I'm really sorry I bet your real regretful about having me. I mean who wants a murderer for a daughter." I continued, the wind blew slightly, I then knew they were here.

"I miss y'all so much you never deserved to die!" I sobbed, I the heard a train whistle and something soon clicked and I got up.

"I'll see you soon." I whispered and took off running to the tracks I knew the train hadn't got to yet.

Once I got there I stood on the rails and closed my eyes. The train whistle came closer and my eyes shot open, I didn't wanna die?!

I couldn't move, I felt as if I was frozen in place, I tried screaming but I couldn't.